Air Jordan 11 low "Cool Grey" April 2018

Only bad thing is how dark the greys have gotten on these kicks this year. Luckily, the shadow 1s didn’t look too bad in person.. hoping these are lighter looking in person as well. Some of the pics make em look really dark..

Snkrs is straight trash right now
I highly suggest before any drop you uninstall reinstall log out log in before trying to purchase anything
I mentioned this before but i uninstalled and reinstalled and everything was working great for a few weeks
But now its back to same old BS
Shoes disappear
All my notify me dont stay checked
Doesn't save my settings
My purchases disappear then slowly reappear
My inbox is all jacked up smh

do you have a iPhone or Android? I don't have all of these SNKRS problems that people complain about.

they look like crap.

probably the blue sole and the low top form

had the original release. first time i ever had to stand in line. paid a guy ahead of me $20 to buy me a size 12

these just arent the mids.

Yeah I have to agree. That's what I meant. The lows have always just not looked right to me on the 11's. Maybe it because the mids are so iconic I can't shake it. Even the concord lows just look weird to me. I don't even mind the icy blue sole as much as them being low tops. I keep trying to talk myself into them but I don't think it's working lol

do you have a iPhone or Android? I don't have all of these SNKRS problems that people complain about.

I have iPhone and this has happened to me as well since I first downloaded the app. shoes disappear, notify me not working, etc. etc. What is funny is I have lost out on every release I have tried to get on SNKRS except Wotherspoon's in toddler sizes. LOL. Every time I try to make a purchase my app crashes and when i reopen it just says 'didn't get em'

These are the biggest tease in the history of Jordan Brand. Insulting. And I have to see them on the home page every time I visit NT :smh:

My biggest issue with these is the pricing... nearly $200 with tax.

These need to be $150 at most.

My biggest issue with these is the pricing... nearly $200 with tax.

These need to be $150 at most.
Mine will be 161 after taxes with FTL/FA rewards. But I agree with you on the pricing. They should be 150 Men’s and 110 youth retail.

Concords, Breds, Navy/Gums, Cherry's are all :emoji_fire: i love XI Lows for summer.

Most colorways have been good on the xi lows. Only one I don't like is the gold pair. I'm also not talking gs colorways, only men's. As for the black and red pair, They would be nice if they weren't made as bad as they were. The patent looked like it was the same cut as the cdp pair. Hope they come out better in the future.

SNKRS app been giving me problems recently too (iPhone). I switched to desktop for Shadows and hit (didn't even bother trying on phone after it wouldn't update the release past 'Notify Me'). Probably a coincidence that I hit, but the transaction definitely went smoother. Not sure what the deal is - the app used to be way better than desktop IMO, now the situation is reverse.

hopefully i can hit up a reserve with snkrs tomorrow... i think the last pair i copped on reserve from them was the brave blue 13 lows... i havent copped from nike in a while in general... been missing with every release :smh:

Back
Top Bottom