Air Jordan 11 Low IE OG black red

After all these years I’m highly suspect when these leaks say just like the OG or whatever...They did a solid job with the cement pair that dropped this year though...

If they get them close to the OG’s I’m in...

Last edited:
Other than the nine-month wait ... man, ****ing finally. I had a strong feeling it would finally happen sooner than later after they dropped the black/red mids last December. And all of these other random "IE" low releases have been building toward it. I hope almost everyone but the OG diehards doesn't care about IEs as usual and we don't even have to put in any effort to get them. Either way, I'll be set. Not a lot of OG Jordan retros I still need. And if Nike had asked me to choose the next OG retro to drop, I wouldn't have hesitated for a second in naming this pair. Anything after this in the next year or two is just gravy for me.

Other than the nine-month wait ... man, ****ing finally. I had a strong feeling it would finally happen sooner than later after they dropped the black/red mids last December. And all of these other random "IE" low releases have been building toward it. I hope almost everyone but the OG diehards doesn't care about IEs as usual and we don't even have to put in any effort to get them. Either way, I'll be set. Not a lot of OG Jordan retros I still need. And if Nike had asked me to choose the next OG retro to drop, I wouldn't have hesitated for a second in naming this pair. Anything after this in the next year or two is just gravy for me.
CALM THE 🤬 DOWN. YOU’RE ACTING LIKE A KID FINALLY GETTING LUCKY AND LOSING HIS VIRGINITY TO A HOT CHICK!

:rofl:

:rofl:

10 pair cop for you. :lol:
Unless they add white/red 12s, playoff 13s, black-toe 14s, white/cement or fire red 3s, fire red black-tongue 5s, or white/blue 17s to the 2021 release schedule, the only Jordans I need all of this coming year are cool gray 11s and carmine 6s. So if they don't, which seems likely, I'll have some annual sneaker budget saved up by September. So you never know LOL

Brings me back to 96 :pimp:
air-jordan-11-low-ie-bred-1996-playoffs-michael-jordan-1.jpg
bc61bcedd60934e722a628c41ebf422c.jpg
michael-jordan-of-the-chicago-bulls-shoots-a-layup-against-the-new-picture-id88629332
WihqOALwrNUXiY-ZxJAwzBh80JoAtU0z9b0b3VS5KDSsPMHjJClfSYZgwtkYki5iAYLQptasRwRUJ0B_1z8i8DU
mj-through-the-years-xi-pt-2-32.jpg
mj-through-the-years-xi-pt-2-19.jpg
mj-through-the-years-xi-pt-2-20.jpg

Last edited:
Unless they add white/red 12s, playoff 13s, black-toe 14s, white/cement or fire red 3s, fire red black-tongue 5s, or white/blue 17s to the 2021 release schedule, the only Jordans I need all of this coming year are cool gray 11s and carmine 6s. So if they don't, which seems likely, I'll have some annual sneaker budget saved up by September. So you never know LOL

It is an absolute crime the College Blue 17s have not been retro’d!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still prefer these, I'm just a suckered for EP and white based shoes.
air-jordan-11-low-ie-cobalt-1996-og-instyleshoes.com__47474.1559686091.1280.1280.jpg

But in on these 4 sure(if Gentry doesn't find a way to f em up, I can just see him using red soles on these now) :smh: HUGE sentimental value for me. Actually the first shoe I had a backdoor early access to (I broke necks of people wearing, concords, breds, and Columbia's, everyone wanted to see the bottoms for some reason. The manager at athletes foot WAS CAF, who I built a great relationship with. She'd hold shoes, sell to me early when she could, and was a big source for me on RDs, in the days we only had slam and eastbay to even get a hint at what was coming next all the way until the store shuttered. It was in a run down mall, that was dead all the time (actually shut down now) showed me the breads like a week before they released and offered to sell them to me early for $20 extra, conned grams for the extra money and the rest was history (GS sizes, but still). I'd actually gone to look for the bred patent leathers that day, they said they had them on the phone when I called, but were mistaken that they were the lows. Never got a pair of the OG bred PL 11s until after these. Actually just randomly ran across them at Dillard's of all places, asked for a size 4, 4.5, and 5 to try on. I think it was safe to say they were stocked up too, because they had them on display in the mens section too. Good memories with these shoes, the bred PL kinda started my insanity, but these just solidified it.

Still prefer these, I'm just a suckered for EP and white based shoes.
air-jordan-11-low-ie-cobalt-1996-og-instyleshoes.com__47474.1559686091.1280.1280.jpg

But in on these 4 sure(if Gentry doesn't find a way to f em up, I can just see him using red soles on these now) :smh: HUGE sentimental value for me. Actually the first shoe I had a backdoor early access to (I broke necks of people wearing, concords, breds, and Columbia's, everyone wanted to see the bottoms for some reason. The manager at athletes foot WAS CAF, who I built a great relationship with. She'd hold shoes, sell to me early when she could, and was a big source for me on RDs, in the days we only had slam and eastbay to even get a hint at what was coming next all the way until the store shuttered. It was in a run down mall, that was dead all the time (actually shut down now) showed me the breads like a week before they released and offered to sell them to me early for $20 extra, conned grams for the extra money and the rest was history (GS sizes, but still). I'd actually gone to look for the bred patent leathers that day, they said they had them on the phone when I called, but were mistaken that they were the lows. Never got a pair of the OG bred PL 11s until after these. Actually just randomly ran across them at Dillard's of all places, asked for a size 4, 4.5, and 5 to try on. I think it was safe to say they were stocked up too, because they had them on display in the mens section too. Good memories with these shoes, the bred PL kinda started my insanity, but these just solidified it.
They prolly thought it had Jumpman on the bottom like the kid version

Back
Top Bottom