Air Jordan 11 low retro - black/white - university red - true red - June 27, 2020 - $185

The craziest thing is I personally don’t really care that much for this release but I actually won a pair for myself. I was banking on that Gradeschool pair I’m most likely just going to sell my pair to get her size, she wanted them more than me.

I can’t get giggy wit dis ****.........

I’m sitting this on out tried to like them, they seem like the bastard child of concords/playoffs. And 75% of the traits come from Concords.

I'm not even on the hunt for these, but I just wanted to say that I really appreciate you putting all that together for everyone. 🤙

I snagged a pair off of SNKRS. Even though I already have breds and concords, I like the color combo on these.

Just hit on SNKRS for size 8.5 and 5y. These were easier than I thought. I had a lot of trouble with Flints and Royal toes. Just received email confirmation too.

👍🏽
E288B761-9D31-4386-82DC-8309728D052E.png

Just tried on snkrs right now (10mins after release) and litterally got GOT EM confirmation in like 30 seconds. Never happened before. Couples friends still pending...

Just tried on snkrs right now (10mins after release) and litterally got GOT EM confirmation in like 30 seconds. Never happened before. Couples friends still pending...

That's the ridiculous part-- you just went on it and got them. Meanwhile, I've been stuck on pending since 7:01am. 15 minutes, while Nike's RNG decides if I'm worthy or not. God, I hate the shoe game these days. It might be time to retire...

Got them off the nike site. No delay or anything. I wasn't super excited about these but I always seem to get reverse buyers remorse when I skip an 11 release so I got em

That's the ridiculous part-- you just went on it and got them. Meanwhile, I've been stuck on pending since 7:01am. 15 minutes, while Nike's RNG decides if I'm worthy or not. God, I hate the shoe game these days. It might be time to retire...
I have to go to LMTD Supply to make sure I have a secure pair...I'm paying HOW MUCH over retail for them...just to have a pair secured and not to have to pay the REAL reseller's price anymore.

Back
Top Bottom