Air Jordan 11 low retro - black/white - university red - true red - June 27, 2020 - $185

I ordered a pair off foot locker. I checked out and my card was charged. However, I did not recieve an order confirmation or any type of email. Will I recieve my pair?

I'm not sure how FL operates since this is the first time I reached check out. Every time prior, the app and website for FL, FA, champs, etc crashed instantly
You should. Footsite email confirmations take forever on drop day but your pair isn’t guaranteed until shipping email, and even after that, until it’s in hand.

I ordered a pair off foot locker. I checked out and my card was charged. However, I did not recieve an order confirmation or any type of email. Will I recieve my pair?

I'm not sure how FL operates since this is the first time I reached check out. Every time prior, the app and website for FL, FA, champs, etc crashed instantly
Do you have the order number? If you do try looking it up on the website and see what it says. What I always do with these online orders is i always take a picture to keep record of the order number just in case something happens. Having said that, I’ve had it where I didnt receive a FTL order confirmation until the very next day.

Easy pass. Tripled up on these instead
A21261CA-F81E-4C37-A5DD-1BAC62889B3B.jpeg

So i found out today that the SNIPES in-store raffles in PA/NYC/NJ are a complete joke! Me and my brother entered for multiple stores and he got 3 W emails while I got no emails.

When we go pick up the pairs, I found out that all 3 locations had unraffled mens pair for FCFS. The craziest part is that they had sizes for the pairs I entered, but didn’t win. I asked them what gives and they had the nerves to ask if I entered the correct store lol (I have all the confirmation emails for my entries). Never had this happen before at SNIPES. I got my pair regardless, but I put in time to enter multiple raffles smh.

Sad reality is despite the numbers increasing everywhere, most aren’t even wearing masks by me so even though it might be easier to run to the mall, it will definitely by my back up
if i strike out outline. I hope Nike is back to reasonable shipping speeds.

Mr. Moneybags.
Lol well I went 15 years without buying Jordans so really I’m just making up for lost time. I’m close to having what I want that I missed out on (or just waiting for JB to hopefully retro again in a couple years. Space jams with the new padding please?). Most of y’all have amassed enough shoes to put my little collection to shame! Concords are one of my favorites and they retroed them not long ago so the price ain’t getting any better and I hate myself for missing them. The only shoe that I’ve actually had dreams wearing them only to wake up without them so it’s awesome for the dream to become a reality.

Sad reality is despite the numbers increasing everywhere, most aren’t even wearing masks by me so even though it might be easier to run to the mall, it will definitely by my back up
if i strike out outline. I hope Nike is back to reasonable shipping speeds.
I hope malls will be open come time for the fire red 4s. Please baby Jesus. A second wave of COVID is all but inevitable.

I hope malls will be open come time for the fire red 4s. Please baby Jesus. A second wave of COVID is all but inevitable.
Honestly don’t see the point of ever opening the malls again. It’s a dying business and with all the Nike Factory stores closing Nike can save a bunch of money just selling directly.

i copped via SNKRS. i driving on the hiway on way to go fishing and just pulled over randomly @6:57 am (when it was safe) . After i got the “pending” screen, back on the road haha

After my 2009 SJ (yellow soles) i passed on 2010 CG, then Concords...
rather just deal w/faded red soles🤷🏻‍♂️

In person I actually like these a little better than concord lows and a lot better than bred lows.

Back
Top Bottom