Air Jordan 11 low retro - black/white - university red - true red - June 27, 2020 - $185

been lazy trying to get into raffles, only really want one pair and wont lose sleep if i miss out so im just gon' wing it on release

I keep getting these alerts from the Foot apps. What does it mean?
20200625_173656.jpg

2 for 2 Hibbetts! Crazy part is, I can never hit in the Atl but I’ve been home in Mississippi the past few weekends and here success comes!!!

2 for 2 Hibbetts! Crazy part is, I can never hit in the Atl but I’ve been home in Mississippi the past few weekends and here success comes!!!
The only time I've ever hit on Hibbett was for the Citron Yeezys and I didn't even want them I just entered for the sake of entering.

Was trying to cop a pair for my girl and I wake up to this. I seen that the results were going to be selected at 5am but I assumed that was a glitch and it was going to be fixed to 5pm but apparently not. I wouldn’t be surprised if a lot of grade school buyers missed the notification to buy as well, I don’t know who the heck is waking up at 5am to check up on shoes man.

61F38523-11D8-4A61-A367-293CFBFAA7D5.png

Was trying to cop a pair for my girl and I wake up to this. I seen that the results were going to be selected at 5am but I assumed that was a glitch and it was going to be fixed to 5pm but apparently not. I wouldn’t be surprised if a lot of grade school buyers missed the notification to buy as well, I don’t know who the heck is waking up at 5am to check up on shoes man.

The same exact thing happened to me, I was hot! Lol...hey bro where on the app do u see the time that there gonna do the raffle,? I didn’t even see the 5 am time for the kids sizes. I put in a raffle for my size of 10.5, so I don’t wanna get caught slippin again with the time.

Same here. Wasn't able to reserve the wifes pair.

Flx is jacked up. Haven't won anything yet but have 200k points and I keep getting the something was cancelled message every release. Says selecting winners now but I probably wont hit

Same here. Since they switched up the process I haven't hit on any raffle. I'm considered hanging it up.
Yeah might as well just use your pts to buy gift cards and say **** it. That's what I'm thinking bout. Usually able to get a personal online but this was way more convenient

Yeah some goofball entered 4am instead of 4p. For footlocker GS pairs. Took 6L's 1 win and that was for my son. Smh.. ah well. Showdown at 9am tomorrow with Bots.

Yeah might as well just use your pts to buy gift cards and say **** it. That's what I'm thinking bout. Usually able to get a personal online but this was way more convenient

I grabbed the $50 GC the other day for just that reason.. still have over 20k points left anyway. But they never emailed the GC, luckily I took a screenshot after I ordered, so I’ve got the GC info from the in app conf. It was the best deal per points used. Of course, it’ll be tough to add it online for a release like this. I was hoping to get em in store so they could apply it.

Wow i hit on champs with 1/4 HS
This is my first win on FLX
Struck out on FTL with 1/4 HS
Could be wrong but i'm pretty sure i entered on FTA
But there's nothing there saying i entered :emoji_thinking:
I guessed they changed the pick up by time to 6pm now

Last edited:
Wow! I actually got off the waitlist at Champs and footaction. I’ve never gotten a W from waitlist, even through the old system. I guess folks seen they aren’t flipping for jack.

Back
Top Bottom