Air Jordan 11 Low Retro WMNS “Concords” - July 10, 2020

The word is that they're supposed to be available in extended sizes, but just like most extended size releases they'll be a little more limited in the bigger sizes. These are maybe my favorite 11 ever lol, mid or low. NEED that 14.5. Might even double up.

The word is that they're supposed to be available in extended sizes, but just like most extended size releases they'll be a little more limited in the bigger sizes. These are maybe my favorite 11 ever lol, mid or low. NEED that 14.5. Might even double up.
Can anyone confirm this? If so, I’m passing on the Low release this weekend as I’d rather have these.

Can anyone confirm this? If so, I’m passing on the Low release this weekend as I’d rather have these.

Zsneakerheadz said it on IG when the information about these first leaked, so I'm basing it off of that. He's pretty reliable.

Yeah, biggest size I found on euro sites I could access was women’s 12 (men’s 10.5). Luckily, that’s my size. The box only shows women’s size for US sizing, the other countries sizing seems to match up with typical men’s sizes.

586D5D69-FF73-44F3-861F-F9A035A96F69.png

No extended sizing

All the Jordan 11s that where massive grs dropping in men’s sizes and y’all tight about these.....

All the Jordan 11s that where massive grs dropping in men’s sizes and y’all tight about these.....
Absolutely. These are a solid colorway, no tacky materials or color blocking. I am bummed the don't go higher than a women's 12, especially since the pink snakes did last year.

this might be more difficult than the mens cornbreds

those wasnt selling out when it released early outside the US, i could have gotten a pair a day or two later

while with these, its been selling out quickly especially the bigger sizes

Why wouldn't they be more difficult? These shoes will not be available beyond a men's 10.5.

this might be more difficult than the mens cornbreds

those wasnt selling out when it released early outside the US, i could have gotten a pair a day or two later

while with these, its been selling out quickly especially the bigger sizes

Why wouldn't they be more difficult? These shoes will not be available beyond a men's 10.5.

because its the colorway, if its a terrible cw it still wouldnt sellout despite it being womens sizing only

plus someone asked...

Wow I won a pair from FNL of course I maxed my head starts out at the 3 FTX stores. Since I secured my pair I changed my size to a bigger size in hopes of trying to trade a reseller for my size in the tie dye 1s.

Wow I won a pair from FNL of course I maxed my head starts out at the 3 FTX stores. Since I secured my pair I changed my size to a bigger size in hopes of trying to trade a reseller for my size in the tie dye 1s.
Huh? FNL raffle doesn’t end until another 12hrs from now

Back
Top Bottom