Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

So basically the 2001 breds but with a true red outsole

No. They also need a higher patent cut, and the white edges like on the 96’ og. This really makes the shoe pop so much more. Also the shape of the og is so much better - way more sleek and dynamic. All the playoff 11 retros have been pretty disappointing to me thus far for this reason. This is my all time fav shoe so I’m really hoping they get it right this time

My OG’s from 1996.

B33231C4-FD26-406C-9D77-8F1E5A5F280C.jpeg

Between all the releases from 2001 to present I probably have like 5-7 pairs of these I think, but not sure on the exact numbers. I've bought these everytime that they dropped though I know that for sure.

3 from 01 I believe (2 DS and 1 worn)
2 from 2012 (Both still DS)
The countdown pack pair (still DS)

Man that's crazy... will get 1 pair of these though because I want to have the one closest to 96 and if they can come correct that will be great.

Gotta sell out everything else.

Maybe they should make the bred 19’s look like ds 96’s that were just never worn..kind of like that photo^...A little vintage cosmetics here and there. I dont know how well that would go over with the majority who want a squeaky clean brand new looking shoe..would be cool though

Maybe they should make the bred 19’s look like ds 96’s that were just never worn..kind of like that photo^...A little vintage cosmetics here and there. I dont know how well that would go over with the majority who want a squeaky clean brand new looking shoe..would be cool though

No way. I want to age them myself not have them look old fresh out the box:sick:

They (JB) have done this already. The "aged" look on a new shoe is a no go to me. I dont want pre yellowed out and midsoles. I def dont want preaged uppers.

No way. I want to age them myself not have them look old fresh out the box:sick:
I feel you. But i think thats the only way people like me will be happy. No matter how accurate they may be..they still look like be clunky replicas to me. Toe shape and all

No. They also need a higher patent cut, and the white edges like on the 96’ og. This really makes the shoe pop so much more. Also the shape of the og is so much better - way more sleek and dynamic. All the playoff 11 retros have been pretty disappointing to me thus far for this reason. This is my all time fav shoe so I’m really hoping they get it right this time

I am so sick of seeing and hearing the word “pop” when someone is referring to something that stands out. Is beginning to be so redundant

They (JB) have done this already. The "aged" look on a new shoe is a no go to me. I dont want pre yellowed out and midsoles. I def dont want preaged uppers.
what if Gentry does an actual legit stitch by stitch exact same mold and materials for every early classic but the catch is it all has the 'aged' look

I am so sick of seeing and hearing the word “pop” when someone is referring to something that stands out. Is beginning to be so redundant
i cringed to myself when i said it earlier regarding the orange tint, i feel horrible but there was no better word to describe it

never again

boy if u dont edit this
before they get ideas

Gentry:
upload_2019-2-25_10-49-37.jpeg

'Im a genius'

What ds 96's? The ones with the 23 spacing stitched? I don't think it would look right being stitched do you?

Back
Top Bottom