Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Please JB, make these TRUE RED like both OG releases:

IMG_20190225_180051-01.jpeg

the red doesnt really bother me like some folks... im just happy they are coming out... the quality sucked on the 2012 pair thats why my 1 pair still are DS... i will flip them closer to release date so i can use that money for 2 pairs of 2019's... still rocking my 01 and they still holding up strong... the 01 pair prally the most comfortable 11s i own... dont have the OGs obviously...

I am expecting these to be made OG:

High patent leather cut with white lining

True Red(Jumpman and sole)

23 spacing(screen printed)

White and black carbon fiber

And that's it. I not posting on this thread until I see pics of these in either August or September.

Last edited:
Maybe they should make the bred 19’s look like ds 96’s that were just never worn..kind of like that photo^...A little vintage cosmetics here and there. I dont know how well that would go over with the majority who want a squeaky clean brand new looking shoe..would be cool though
No

The 11 lows with the elephant print was my favorite pair ever. They stayed in excellent condition even though I used them to hoop outside for an entire summer. I

The 11 lows with the elephant print were my favorite J’s of all time. To this day, I’ve never seen anyone else wearing them in person. I guess they weren’t great for the casual look but man they made me feel agile as heck when I played with them in my backyard lol

The 11 lows with the elephant print was my favorite pair ever. They stayed in excellent condition even though I used them to hoop outside for an entire summer. A red sole IMO would have made them so much better though.

The 11 lows with the elephant print my favorite J’s of all time. To this day, I’ve never seen anyone else wearing them in person. I guess they weren’t great for the casual look but man they made me feel agile as heck when I played with them in my backyard lol

The OGs sold out, were a great summer look and comfy as hell. IMO a red sole would have made them a better casual look. I know here in Houston, they were on everyone's feet. The white/cement on the other hand seem to have been more popular in my area.

This is the exact reason why people complain when they get a retro and it looks like a knock off compared to the real thing. I mean just look at those XI Lows.. the sock liner is BEAST.. I have NEVER seen a sock liner come back like that and we never will since all this stuff is no longer considered performance wear.

And that Low has NEVER been retroed like this since 96 smh. I hope they get it right on the highs especially with the liner and the correct red.

This is the exact reason why people complain when they get a retro and it looks like a knock off compared to the real thing. I mean just look at those XI Lows.. the sock liner is BEAST.. I have NEVER seen a sock liner come back like that and we never will since all this stuff is no longer considered performance wear.

And that Low has NEVER been retroed like this since 96 smh. I hope they get it right on the highs especially with the liner and the correct red.
Well said!

Last edited:
the shoe is already made

saw them at footlocker today

I think they had a slight white raw cut, don’t fully remember

shaped exactly like the concords with the same patent cut

had em in a display case

was gonna take a pic but I really have no desire to buy em so I didn’t

This photo really shows what some of us from time to time continue to say about toe box shapes. Look at the mids in this pic. My remaining OG pair is exactly the same as well. It’s a narrower, stubbier toe. Rather unique and noticeable shape compared to today. Whether or not you like it is another question, but the difference is obvious.

the shoe is already made

saw them at footlocker today

I think they had a slight white raw cut, don’t fully remember

shaped exactly like the concords with the same patent cut

had em in a display case

was gonna take a pic but I really have no desire to buy em so I didn’t

That's not the new pair, that's a sample from a few years back.

just looked back

thought it was a new display

I typically don’t go in shoe stores anymore
Yeah. Those display pairs are in several stores in L.A. and elsewhere. Have been a long time. And they are not great.

Back
Top Bottom