Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

If these are done as good as the concords no one will pass because of the 45. That being said the 45 makes no sense.

If these are done as good as the concords no one will pass because of the 45. That being said the 45 makes no sense.

Call me crazy but I passed on concords and will pass on breds too, if 45 is on them. I want them like the ones I had in 95/96. They'll be around soon enough with a 23 l, then Ill stock up. Meanwhile all the money I've saved passing on Concords, and Infrareds...I scooped up a few pairs of retros that have been eluding me for some time like the 04' Olympic 7s, 12' Olympic 6's, 15' Aqua 8's, Wing it 2s, and The Master 12s. I'm happy with my choice, I had no gripes with the 6s. I just already had Maroons, and I'm waiting out for the Carmines to get the OG treatment (my favorite 6).

This place about to go wild if 45 pictures actually leaks. I for one still getting a pair. But those bred 4s are going to be problems.

45 on the concord's made sense but if these are getting the same treatment then I'm convinced the 45 is commemorating our commander and chafe

Back
Top Bottom