Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

You know how JB is.. “You want red hue.. I’ll give you red hue :evil: “. And then you end up with Burgundy Playoffs. :lol:
giphy.gif

I will wait, and still get them regardless when they drop. Not a big deal to me.

Red tint is def a nice touch for sure, but not a deal breaker.

Tinker and nike really did used to put a lot of extra design features in certain shoes

Attachments

• ABD0A51B-85F9-483A-A0BB-10FF13B27A10.jpeg
    ABD0A51B-85F9-483A-A0BB-10FF13B27A10.jpeg
    437.8 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:
I noticed, aside from the Cool Grey Platinum Tint, and gamma, the 11s retro+ don’t take as many leaps with colorways as other models do. The dmp and wl82 are variations of the concord. The 72/10 is similar to the Space Jam. The Pantone, Prom night, PRM, Silver Anniversary and wl96 are just monochrome shoes. I wonder if they are affriad to get creative.

I noticed, aside from the Cool Grey Platinum Tint, and gamma, the 11s retro+ don’t take as many leaps with colorways as other models do. The dmp and wl82 are variations of the concord. The 72/10 is similar to the Space Jam. The Pantone, Prom night, PRM, Silver Anniversary and wl96 are just monochrome shoes. I wonder if they are affriad to get creative.
Concord style with red accents and outsole. Will blow people away. This needs to happen.

Why get creative when the design speaks for itself?

Back
Top Bottom