Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

So how would yall feel if these don't have the white lining/ raw edge on the patent leather? The Bred 4s shoulda had it but they left it out. Do you think they would do the same to the Bred 11s?

So how would yall feel if these don't have the white lining/ raw edge on the patent leather? The Bred 4s shoulda had it but they left it out. Do you think they would do the same to the Bred 11s?

Check the Black / Red IV thread to see how that reaction would play out in here...

I’d still be in as long as they have the same shape and build as the Concords...Lack of white lining would be disappointing no doubt, but I’m getting too old to be nit picking things like that...

9BFA116C-5C30-4053-B1E9-0ADC518B46BD.jpeg
Fakes already popping up.Pics via FB.

As well as they did the Concords, I would highly doubt they would leave out that defining of a detail on these... but you never know...

This shoe is not to be ****ed with. I do not expect 100%, but they better get the white liner, and T red correct. They have done on the others so there is no reason to do anything else.

Yup. These pics are about right on time. I expect more disappointing photos to surface in May and beyond and regardless, I’m still going to cop :lol:

The 45 will never belong on these. Zero reason at all. The V red is and belongs on the past retros. The lack of white liner is the same. This pic while knowing fake, still pisses me off because it may show signs of things to come. All I want is this retro to resemble closely to 96. NOT 2001.

No white line, no cop.

I swear if these don’t have the white lines I’m gonna pass.

As well as they did the Concords, I would highly doubt they would leave out that defining of a detail on these... but you never know...

This shoe is not to be ****ed with. I do not expect 100%, but they better get the white liner, and T red correct. They have done on the others so there is no reason to do anything else.
Indeed. The white line is huge on this colorway. Without it they just look wrong. They put it on the ‘16 Jams though so would be bizarre not to have it on these.

Back
Top Bottom