Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

If they can do the red hue it’d be nice but I could do without. Mostly because I can see them ruining the shoe overdoing it trying to give us that feature.

You know how JB is.. “You want red hue.. I’ll give you red hue :evil: “. And then you end up with Burgundy Playoffs. :lol:

I mean they literally ruined the Columbias doing this same nonsense and calling them “Legend Blues” (although the Columbia copyright infringement also played a part). Those two releases are essentially two different shoes because of the sole colors.

EDIT: Typo

Last edited:
.gif

I’m in! This thread about to be popping, a year before these drop. We haven’t got to the official release of the concords :lol:

So happy for this rerelease… need a new pair… love my 01s and still rock them to this day… I refuse to wear my 2012 pair the quality is terrible and really just uncomfortable… cant wait to sell it actually since its still DS.. these better have the 23 on the back lol

As far as I know the Playoffs never had any number but 23 on the back so thats what I'm expecting for these. There would be no way to justify a 45.

Not that excited..but If it comes with the white lining on the patent leather I’ll get 2 pairs other wise I’ll pass..still have these
36F997EC-B6F7-47CD-96A3-EB60BB072AF1.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom