Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

I wonder....for all those saying that these will complete their set of XI mids, if they will change their mind about Colombia (or stupid legend blue) XI's, as well as the CG. Imo, my set of XI's are Concords, SJ, Colombias, CG, and blk/Red. Once you got those, you good. Subsequent CW's are fine, but I was satisfied with the first wave of retro/retro+ cws. The list is always expanding for some though :lol:.

For me 11s consist of Concords, SJ, Blk/Red, and later CG. Columbias have always been garbaj imo, OG or not. The rest of the coloways are a no go for me

Can someone do a photoshop of this in the black/red color way?
upload_2018-12-13_12-31-19.jpeg
IMG_20180608_165259.jpg

To the game. ?
Well I could always get a pair eventually in life. No big deal or worries honestly.
More so would like to be in the "in" crowd paying $220 plus tax than preferably second hand or worn shoes at less than retail.

I looked at my 01 pair today and told myself minimum 2 pairs and I'm not talking out of my *** saying that. This shoe is just so fire and I regret selling my second pair years ago. I'm usually not a fan of doubling/tripling up, but I think I'll make an exception. Idc if I see 500 people with them on or 0, I love this cw.

yea terrible

its like they purposely added the red liner to throw it off, even though I know one of the PE's he had but wasn't worn on court had the red lining

really ruined that release

ruined is a strong word.

Of course the inevitable happens, we get a bunch of clowns talking about trash *** cool greys :rolleyes Go make a thread

concords checked off the grail list - waiting on these

after that SJ's + CG's and then i'm done with XI's

I still have 2 pairs of cool greys with one pair being DS. Wouldn't mind another retro with the higher patent cut

Cool Greys..

I remember that last release.

Went to a different mall cause my homies thought it’d pay off.. got in line all night about 20 people deep and when the employees got their like 2 hours before they were gonna open and sell, they confirmed they had about 15 pairs total. I’m an 11.5. Highly doubtful they had many in my size and my boys were popular sizes so they knew theirs would be gone.

We went to another mall as a last ditch effort.. knowing our main mall was packed by now. (They got the most pairs in the area)

The store at this new mall came out and surveyed for sizes.. 11.5.. they had 1 pair.

I was super nervous about them being gone. Turned out one of my homies knew someone up front who had brought someone with them just to go with them.. I asked them to cop my 11.5 for me I’d pay cash when they did. Everyone was fine with this since there were multiple pairs of their sizes and they weren’t too worried.

Got lucky and got my pair from that person no problem.. to this day I can’t believe how lucky I got.

I wonder what box they’ll choose. Nike box or Air Jordan box. Honestly, as long as it’s not a slide box or one with that plastic, I wouldn’t mind a new commemorative box.
673B77B5-71A7-4032-B691-4D8CDC1D3A63.jpeg

That pic made me drool, especially because that’s my size. I had the Nike box. Seems like that was much more common for these than the Jordan box.

I'd really love to know what was going on at that time that the blk/red and two low XIs ended up in the Nike box. Then they didn't bother creating a box for the XII and just threw them in the Nike box as well.

It won’t be a Nike box though, the 12s retro box has a jumpman instead.

I predict either the current 11 og box, or a new box.

Back
Top Bottom