Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Imma make this very clear! I predict that the 2019 Bred 11's will resemble the 1996 OG version with the same features. But however the patent leather would be high cut with white lining, the 23 will be screen printed as it always has, the carbon fiber would be white and black, and the red would be the lighter "True" instead of the darker "Varsity".
Unless there's gonna be changes which I highly doubt.

Last edited:
Imma make this very clear! I predict that the 2019 Bred 11's will resemble the 1996 OG version with the same features. But however the patent leather would be high cut with white lining, the 23 will be screen printed as it always has, the carbon fiber would be white and black, and the red would be the lighter "True" instead of the darker "Varsity".
Unless there's gonna be changes which I highly doubt.
I sure hope your right about all that.:lol: I am looking forward to them for sure. Seems forever away though. These and the playoff 7s literally tied for my 2 favorite shoes ever. I am probably gonna be a real geek about these as we get closer down the road. :D

Do y’all think the Champagne and Cigar series will resume? I hate when Jordan Brand starts something, and doesn’t finish.

The only hit was the 6s, the 7s and 8s went to outlet so I doubt it plus if they would have made a champagne or cigars 11 it should be a holiday release imo.

plus they strayed away from it on the 8s by making one confetti instead of cigar.

C&C 11s could take the Bin 23 angle. Premium leather 11 or premium suede 11. Doubt people would complain since C&C are typically limited and have a PRM feel to them. I liked all. The 7s and 8s sat online in big sizes not FSR. 7s and 8s always sell slower than 6s (used to). Everything hits outlets due to returns and such

Not sure how people missed out on the 2012 breds ...they restocked 100 times for for like 2 years.

Edit: I know how ....Because they started buying J's when the 16 Space Jams dropped.

Last edited:
My breds and some others.

20181209_140601~3_Signature.jpg

My hope is they make the pl thicker to show off the white liner a little more. Other than that I hope they match what they did with the Concord.

Idk, I’ve never seen anything saying it was for the first 3 peat only

He def celebrated with Champagne and a Cigar in 96
0C686B4C-5EB1-48D9-B124-6F87381E20E2.jpeg
I guess, but they celebrated his 4th championship/2nd 3-peat plenty of times. DMP, 72-10, Win Like 96.

Back
Top Bottom