Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Bring them back just like this!!
51E285C6-CE05-45F3-BE5D-D2F8EB80D925.jpeg
78A6C667-A4B7-454D-A662-90C43F13C804.jpeg
Yes Sirrrrrrr! Just like this. Make it OG

i'm passing on the Infared 6's because I'm doubling up on these and the Black Cement IVs.
I could buy those 6's, but they'd never see my feet. they'd sit on the shelf
these 11s will be had

i'm passing on the Infared 6's because I'm doubling up on these and the Black Cement IVs.
these 11s will be had

Why not double on all?

All three are must haves, but the 4’s are my least fav them. Probably just one pair for me. I will double up on Infrareds and TRIPLE up on the 11.

And MJ and Scottie couldn’t stand Rodman but they made it work. Put a side their differences for a greater goal. Looking at you Kobe with Shaq, Kyrie with Lebron, I’ll even say KD with Westbrook.

And MJ and Scottie couldn’t stand Rodman but they made it work. Put a side their differences for a greater goal. Looking at you Kobe with Shaq, Kyrie with Lebron, I’ll even say KD with Westbrook.
From recent interviews Rodman was refused to
Talk to them. Scottie and MJ tried to have a working relationship and Rodman told them he just wants to ball and not communicate with them

From recent interviews Rodman was refused to
Talk to them. Scottie and MJ tried to have a working relationship and Rodman told them he just wants to ball and not communicate with them

from what I've read, they weren't a big fan of him and his antics and wanted no part of him when he arrived. could honestly be a combination of the two.

Really hope they decide to go with true red. Also, I wonder which OG box they’ll choose. I wouldn’t mind a brand new box tho

So happy these are making a return, got rid of the ‘12s last year. They were .5 sz too small cuz I didn’t make any preparations before the drop, but got the last unclaimed pair. Still wore em pretty heavy, but they killed my toes. They actually had some of the cleanest, shiniest patent of the 11s in that timeframe. May have to grab a couple pair this go round.

these 11s will be had

Leaning this way more n more with do .uch releasing this w/e

Back
Top Bottom