Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

I think my anticipation for these might be even greater than the og Concords back in 1995, or even the og’s of these.

When the 11 was first coming out I loved the bold crazy look it had (at the time), and wanted them so bad. But now with all the history behind them and what not that went down in 96’, I want them even more this time around.
I never was able to get concord's or playoffs originally. But the desire to get them were off the charts back then. The concord's, black infrared , and these definitely bring that old feel back.

I think my anticipation for these might be even greater than the og Concords back in 1995, or even the og’s of these.

When the 11 was first coming out I loved the bold crazy look it had (at the time), and wanted them so bad. But now with all the history behind them and what not that went down in 96’, I want them even more this time around.
This is exactly how I felt about the 2018 Concord retro. I still do. Great to see the excitement these are generating for some people. Regardless of which version is people’s favorite, it goes to show how great the 11 really is. There are plenty of Jordans that are people’s GOATS in a given colorway, but the 11s are GOATS in multiple versions. That says something special.

Another early look lol
65565160_425113808084569_2257132962115194397_n.jpg

:wow:

I one thing that would stop them from being better than the 96 release is that they will not use PL as thick as it was. Things were just made better back then, especially bball kicks.

Is that actually true or are we conditioned to think that way

Kinda like people in their 40s and 50s with oldies music, that’s how we are with sneakers :lol:

Kinda like people in their 40s and 50s with oldies music, that’s how we are with sneakers :lol:

No no it's actually true. It's a fact :lol: I can tell from sheer memory BUT just look at OG's of pretty much any Nike shoe in the 90's. And I'm talking about material goods not intangible music bro :lol: Need more proof.. look at how Nike and damn near all companies are (if not already) headed toward using sustainable materials that are 'good for the environment' ..

Can't do that and use all the stuff they used back in the 90s.. that's why Air Maxes lost their big bubble too.

This is exactly how I felt about the 2018 Concord retro. I still do. Great to see the excitement these are generating for some people. Regardless of which version is people’s favorite, it goes to show how great the 11 really is. There are plenty of Jordans that are people’s GOATS in a given colorway, but the 11s are GOATS in multiple versions. That says something special.

Yea most models have one, MAYBE two colorways that can be considered goat worthy status.

The 11 has three minimum. I never get sick of looking at this shoe.

No no it's actually true. It's a fact :lol: I can tell from sheer memory BUT just look at OG's of pretty much any Nike shoe in the 90's. And I'm talking about material goods not intangible music bro :lol: Need more proof.. look at how Nike and damn near all companies are (if not already) headed toward using sustainable materials that are 'good for the environment' ..

Can't do that and use all the stuff they used back in the 90s.. that's why Air Maxes lost their big bubble too.

Do you think there’s a decline in the lifestyle shoes too then?

Cuz the presto react might be the most comfy shoe I’ve worn

I mean... people used a lot more musical instruments back then than they do now. I’d say for my personal taste it’s better :lol:

The air max thing pisses me off.
The new 720s or whatever number they are have the massive air bubble, including the Jordan version. Why cant they slap that bubble on the more uptempo, the pippen 1, or the max uptempo 97s? Ughhhh. To me, those models need that big bubble like the xis need the big patent cut.

Last edited:
The air max thing pisses me off
The new 720s or whatever number they are have the massive air bubble, including the Jordan version. Whaly cant they slap that bubble on the more uptempo l, the pippen 1, or the max uptempo 97s? Ughhhh. To me, those models need that big bubble like the xis need the big patent cut.

Just because Jordan Pippen Barkley don't want actual players or us, used their shoes, especially air Jordan 3 to 9 (which bricks), and Barkley or Pippen collection which are bricks too. Good environment .... not sure! do you like good joke?
Imagine Antekopumko playing the shoes of Scottie Pippen and saying to nike, no i want to play with the pippen shoes lol

Imagine, Kyrie with the Air Jordan 6 Playoffs or lilliard, or Aldridge, or Lebron.

Business too but before, you can play with the AJ 11, 13 if you want, not with my 6, not with my OG 7, not with my 8, thats all.

PS: if someone understand what i want to say can he help me for the grammar errors. Thanks

Last edited:
Do you think there’s a decline in the lifestyle shoes too then?

Cuz the presto react might be the most comfy shoe I’ve worn

Comfort and quality of the shoe are not necessarily tied together in reference to what I posted. I say that because comfort mostly deals with the inside of the shoe.

The air max thing pisses me off
The new 720s or whatever number they are have the massive air bubble, including the Jordan version. Whaly cant they slap that bubble on the more uptempo l, the pippen 1, or the max uptempo 97s? Ughhhh. To me, those models need that big bubble like the xis need the big patent cut.

Bro! :lol: I was almost hoping this came up because I thought the same thing when the 270 came out last year. I wonder if its been talked about in the 95 thread.

Just had copped the Jordan Retro 11 BRED for the 1st time in 2012 in December. Kept them deadstock with my girlfriend while I left for military basic training in February. Returned home in June to find out she sold my pair . I’m definitely looking forward to this release❗

Just had copped the Jordan Retro 11 BRED for the 1st time in 2012 in December. Kept them deadstock with my girlfriend while I left for military basic training in February. Returned home in June to find out she sold my pair . I’m definitely looking forward to this release❗
Was there an explaination for that?

woulda broke up with her after that man... for reals...

Damn that’s foul

Back
Top Bottom