Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

The Concords are not “way more” popular than Playoff 11’s, if they are more popular at all. Historically every release for both has been an instant sellout, but in 96’, the breds sold out MUCH faster. That was really the first og Jordan to instantly sellout. The Concords came out late 95’ but their popularity didn’t catch on until people realized the Bulls were on pace to break 70. With the Breds, EVERYONE AND THEIR momma absolutely went bonkers over these, myself included. Even when I was getting the Concords in Nov 95’, I was wondering what a blk red version of the shoe would look like. Bred 11’s are goat.

THIS. Concords sat back in '95. A lot of people didn't know what to make of them when they dropped because they were so different but, when the Playoff 11s dropped all hell broke loose.

That still doesn’t seem like a lot, but it’s more than 2018 Concords so I’ll take it. Going to put in all the leg work to secure three pairs for retail, so hoping I’ll be able to enjoy Christmas and my birthday the following month with these gifts to myself.

Not with this being the most popular Jordan of all time and everyone wants to double and triple up. You do the math on that bro lol
:stoneface:
You guys are stressing yourselves out for no reason.

Fine. No pair(s) for you then. Unfortunately you won’t be able to get a pair. There. You happy? Is that what you wanted to hear?
Exactly.

THIS. Concords sat back in '95. A lot of people didn't know what to make of them when they dropped because they were so different but, when the Playoff 11s dropped all hell broke loose.
Man, all of this talk about which is which ... 20-plus years later, whichever colorway is anyone's favorite, that's all that matters.
As for back in the day, solely from my perspective ... In my metro-Detroit area, Concords were gone on release day. Not instantly (no one lined up for shoes back then) but by the time the malls closed. Some stores probably had some sizes for another day or three.I've told this story before.

Black/reds were gone quicker (and THAT was the first time I ever saw a line for a damn sneaker) but I have to think everyone remembered what happened with the Concords (as I did and reacted accordingly)--and on top of that, the hype/interest in MJ, the Bulls and what was happening that season was off the chart by then, because they had gone off on everyone by the time these dropped in April '96. Like, OFF THE CHART. So I don't think we can rank which colorway is more popular based on what happened in 1995-96. I still think Concords destroy all.

Whatever. Point is, these will not be difficult to get. People need to calm down. This ain't 1996, as much as I wish it was :rofl:

is 10y the same as mens 10?

I'm asking because I'm considering getting the stingrays. thx
Yes it is.. just like a 9y in extended sizes is a 9 in men's sizes and the stingrays were extended sizing so yes you should be able to fit them.. some say they run a little narrow but you'll be fine I have grabbed a few 9.5y gs pairs and they fit fine and I have a wide foot normally wear a 9 9.5 mens and I assume by stingray you mean the black heiress pairs right?

Yes it is.. just like a 9y in extended sizes is a 9 in men's sizes and the stingrays were extended sizing so yes you should be able to fit them.. some say they run a little narrow but you'll be fine I have grabbed a few 9.5y gs pairs and they fit fine and I have a wide foot normally wear a 9 9.5 mens and I assume by stingray you mean the black heiress pairs right?
yup. the heiress stingrays.
I thought they were extended sizes. I just wanted to make sure. are they cushioned like and comparable to mens 11s?

Timeless shoe just like the album and it’s creator in my avatar (that ironically enough came out the same year as these shoes).

So did this legendary whip. That was a great year:pimp:
wallpapers_chevrolet_impala_1994_2_b.jpg

100% sure these are fraudulent, but I pray that the retails look just as good as these.

:smokin

jordan 11 bred 2019_01.jpg
jordan 11 bred 2019_02.jpg
jordan 11 bred 2019_03.jpg
jordan 11 bred 2019_04.jpg
jordan 11 bred 2019_05.jpg
jordan 11 bred 2019_06.jpg
jordan 11 bred 2019_07.jpg
jordan 11 bred 2019_08.jpg
jordan 11 bred 2019_09.jpg
jordan 11 bred 2019_10.jpg

Pics of the same pair continued...

jordan 11 bred 2019_11.jpg
jordan 11 bred 2019_12.jpg
jordan 11 bred 2019_13.jpg
jordan 11 bred 2019_14.jpg
jordan 11 bred 2019_15.jpg
jordan 11 bred 2019_16.jpg
jordan 11 bred 2019_17.jpg
jordan 11 bred 2019_18.jpg
jordan 11 bred 2019_19.jpg

If they look this good, I'ma have to get my @23mj88 on, and cop 10 -12 pairs!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

God damn, if the non-authentic pairs look this good, then definitely no disappointment when the real pairs drop. I’m in for however many pairs I can get. JB really showing out with this release. If I die, bury me in my Playoff 11’s!

Pics of the same pair continued...

jordan 11 bred 2019_11.jpg
jordan 11 bred 2019_12.jpg
jordan 11 bred 2019_13.jpg
jordan 11 bred 2019_14.jpg
jordan 11 bred 2019_15.jpg
jordan 11 bred 2019_16.jpg
jordan 11 bred 2019_17.jpg
jordan 11 bred 2019_18.jpg
jordan 11 bred 2019_19.jpg

If they look this good, I'ma have to get my @23mj88 on, and cop 10 -12 pairs!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

They’re just looking amazing man. Sometimes can’t believe what I’m seeing. My god. Can’t wait.

God damn, if the non-authentic pairs look this good, then definitely no disappointment when the real pairs drop. I’m in for however many pairs I can get. JB really showing out with this release. If I die, bury me in my Playoff 11’s!

Is anyone doubting these are going to be great? Concords were outstanding. It’s going to be the same shoe just with black uppers, red soles and a red Jumpman. There’s zero evidence or logical reason to think otherwise. Space Jams were on the right path and Concords and those platinum tints from last year finished it off in terms of construction and shape etc. It’s not like they’re going to have said, OK, now let’s tear up the specs we developed on those and come up with a crappier one for the playoff 11 release LOL

Is anyone doubting these are going to be great? Concords were outstanding. It’s going to be the same shoe just with black uppers, red soles and a red Jumpman. There’s zero evidence or logical reason to think otherwise. Space Jams were on the right path and Concords and those platinum tints from last year finished it off in terms of construction and shape etc. It’s not like they’re going to have said, OK, now let’s tear up the specs we developed on those and come up with a crappier one for the playoff 11 release LOL
All this here. No doubt they will match the shape and look the Cords had. My only dis was it being V red. Looks like they took care of that. These are going to be damn near perfect.

That's not a certainty. 2018 45 conks were based on the 1995 sample pair (which Im suddenly realizing is the pair i bought of shoetrends in 99, which is prob why 2000s were so trash to me).

It all comes down to what # is on the back. 45? Sample cut. 23? 1996 version most likely. I say this because Nike needs room to move when they decide to release #23 conks.

Back
Top Bottom