Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

That's not a certainty. 2018 45 conks were based on the 1995 sample pair (which Im suddenly realizing is the pair i bought of shoetrends in 99, which is prob why 2000s were so trash to me).

It all comes down to what # is on the back. 45? Sample cut. 23? 1996 version most likely. I say this because Nike needs room to move when they decide to release #23 conks.
I think you’re smoking on that one, brotha. They aren’t splitting them like that based on what number they plaster on the heel. At least not that I can imagine. Those weird platinum tint 11s from last year were the same as the concords from what I could tell when I looked at them in a store. But yeah, there are no guarantees in life but personally I have zero doubt how retail pairs of these will be.

That's not a certainty. 2018 45 conks were based on the 1995 sample pair (which Im suddenly realizing is the pair i bought of shoetrends in 99, which is prob why 2000s were so trash to me).

It all comes down to what # is on the back. 45? Sample cut. 23? 1996 version most likely. I say this because Nike needs room to move when they decide to release #23 conks.
You alright?

To me, if they are going to make 2 million pairs, they are making them correct. Atleast compared to the Cords. I am not worried.

dont make me break down the differences in this piece, its already been discussed that the sample pair differs from the 96 version and looks identical to what we got last year

that goes without saying lol

What do you think theyre going to do with the 23 concord then? Release the same shoe with 23 instead of 45? That seems more far fetched to me
The next "Jam and Concords" with 23 are gonna have an outsole so clear, that I can see YOU from here through them. Shape going to stay the same. Jams will have JUMPMAN JAM also on the next. They already got it figured out.

The next "Jam and Concords" with 23 are gonna have an outsole so clear, that I can see YOU from here through them. Shape going to stay the same. Jams will have JUMPMAN JAM also on the next. They already got it figured out.
did it not have jumpman jam last time?? i dont feel like opening that box up

on the reels

JB has been on this history of the shoe kick for a couple years now. Releasing a slightly altered version of the same shoe due to its historical significance is exactly what theyve been doing with the brand. They dont seem to even care if it sells, theyre replicating every shoe the man wore in his career timeline. No one asked for chicago 1.5s

on the reels

JB has been on this history of the shoe kick for a couple years now. Releasing a slightly altered version of the same shoe due to its historical significance is exactly what theyve been doing with the brand. They dont seem to even care if it sells, theyre replicating every shoe the man wore in his career timeline. No one asked for chicago 1.5s
Correct. But they know what they are doing. Its all by controlled design. It dont take long to see the trend here. And if you know the J line like you and I, its pretty easy to know what will come next.

that goes without saying lol

What do you think theyre going to do with the 23 concord then? Release the same shoe with 23 instead of 45? That seems more far fetched to me
LOL you knew exactly my thought :lol:
And like J said, hope you’re doing well.
I’ve no idea what they’re gonna do or what their philosophy will be in another six years or more. That’s a lifetime with these fools. Like you guys said, there are options. All I was saying on this release is, they’ve already made the investment in this latest “mold” and template. No way these greedy JB execs are going to come up with new ones and invest in them for this release after only using the latest tooling on two whole releases. That’s just my common sense kicking in. If I’m wrong, I’ll happily say so.

LOL you knew exactly my thought :lol:
And like J said, hope you’re doing well.
I’ve no idea what they’re gonna do or what their philosophy will be in another six years or more. That’s a lifetime with these fools. Like you guys said, there are options. All I was saying on this release is, they’ve already made the investment in this latest “mold” and template. No way these greedy JB execs are going to come up with new ones and invest in them for this release after only using the latest tooling on two whole releases. That’s just my common sense kicking in. If I’m wrong, I’ll happily say so.
i dont think molds are that big a deal for them. They dont seem to think twice about releasing several random wack jordan spinoff team shoes with all new molds a year. Complete with new soles, which is the costliest part. Altering just the upper is nothing.

i dont think molds are that big a deal for them. They dont seem to think twice about releasing several random wack jordan spinoff team shoes with all new molds a year. Complete with new soles, which is the costliest part. Altering just the upper is nothing.
I suppose. I just don’t see them having a reason to make this release any different than concords other than colors but obviously we’ll find out soon enough.

I sure hope JB knows that this will be the new standard for quality and accuracy on OG retros moving forward. Nothing less will be accepted after this...

This is Jordan Brand we're talking about, they are notorious for their inconsistency. Either the shape is slightly off, the color is not the right shade, they add an unnecessary gimmick, etc. As long the shoes sell nothing will compel them to release OG silhouettes as they should.

I sure hope JB knows that this will be the new standard for quality and accuracy on OG retros moving forward. Nothing less will be accepted after this...

Will sneakers hit a price hike in 2020 cause of trump tariff starting Sept 1.?
The tariff is there to force china to make a move with the trade deal, it isnt forever. When a deal is struck then the tariff is over. Relax

At the end of the day this is going to benefit us. Just be a little patient. Might end up actually saving us money on chinese goods. Or itll force Nike to bring it all back home and leave china in the past

Back
Top Bottom