Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

The reservation system for footlocker/champs/footaction will be changing over later this month. All 3 stores will be combined into 1 app.............So no more reserving a pair at each store. I`m not sure exactly how they`ll do it, but thats the plan they`re going with.

https://www.ladyfootlocker.com/account/create?_cts_=bhnewFM9

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Link for everyone to sign up for the new footlocker/champs/footaction program ahead of time. Yes, its lady footlocker. (they`ve been using them to test the system since 2nd quarter). I`d suggest using a different email address than what you currently use for the footsites, as accounts with the same email address across stores will be combined into 1 account on FLX.

that.....is gonna be crazy. here come the huuuuuuuuuuuuge spike in new accounts.
definitely.

I made time to create extra accounts earlier this year. lol. Gotta make sure i can still get what im used to getting. Just gotta hope there is a way to select certain stores for each release. But my kids, my girlfriend and her son all have accounts. I need all hands on deck, LMFAO

definitely.

I made time to create extra accounts earlier this year. lol. Gotta make sure i can still get what im used to getting. Just gotta hope there is a way to select certain stores for each release. But my kids, my girlfriend and her son all have accounts. I need all hands on deck, LMFAO

man im about to make another account or two lol. i needs my 3 chances!!! so used to it. cant get down wit the one and done.

The reservation system for footlocker/champs/footaction will be changing over later this month. All 3 stores will be combined into 1 app.............So no more reserving a pair at each store. I`m not sure exactly how they`ll do it, but thats the plan they`re going with.

Link for everyone to sign up for the new footlocker/champs/footaction program ahead of time. Yes, its lady footlocker. (they`ve been using them to test the system since 2nd quarter). I`d suggest using a different email address than what you currently use for the footsites, as accounts with the same email address across stores will be combined into 1 account on FLX.
Ok little lost here now with FTL and eastbay I use the same email. With FTA n champs I use my other email so with this should I just use one of them and it would connect to all 3 under that 1 email

Ok little lost here now with FTL and eastbay I use the same email. With FTA n champs I use my other email so with this should I just use one of them and it would connect to all 3 under that 1 email
Create an account with each email address you have, and you`ll have different accounts on FLX.

If you used the same email address across all 3 stores, then you`ll only have 1 account when the change happens.

No more individual accounts from each store?? That is so trash.
Nope.....Unless you`re like me and create an account in your middle name. Come early for 1 and late for the other, LMFAO.

Its trash for folks that win at each store but it's a good thing for folks who dont.

Create an account with each email address you have, and you`ll have different accounts on FLX.

If you used the same email address across all 3 stores, then you`ll only have 1 account when the change happens.
Ok so use the 2 emails I got and I have 2 accounts

Nope.....Unless you`re like me and create an account in your middle name. Come early for 1 and late for the other, LMFAO.

Its trash for folks that win at each store but it's a good thing for folks who dont.

It's going to be extremely annoying to have to drag family members and friends to the mall to grab multiplies now but whatever Footlocker lol.

No more individual accounts from each store?? That is so trash.

Yea this is stupid and pointless. All it’s gonna do is make people create multiple accounts galore so they can get their double or triple up. Not sure what they are trying to accomplish by doing this, but it ain’t gonna work.

FTL/champs/footaction really stepping up with this program and showing us they arent just the same store 3 times, theyre unique.

Yea this is stupid and pointless. All it’s gonna do is make people create multiple accounts galore so they can get their double or triple up. Not sure what they are trying to accomplish by doing this, but it ain’t gonna work.
You say that as if people haven't already been doing that, LMFAO.

You say that as if people haven't already been doing that, LMFAO.

Yea but now it’s gonna be that multiplied exponentially. Plus it creates the inconvenience of having to bring multiple friends/family for some releases. Its a bad idea all around, especially since the goal seems to try and circumvent people from buying multiple pairs from different stores, which ain’t gonna work anyways.

Yea but now it’s gonna be that multiplied exponentially. Plus it creates the inconvenience of having to bring multiple friends/family for some releases. Its a bad idea all around, especially since the goal seems to try and circumvent people from buying multiple pairs from different stores, which ain’t gonna work anyways.
Not really.

If person A had an account at all 3 stores under 123@gmail.com, they will only have 1 account on FLX for 123@gmail.com.

They`ll have to create other accounts with different email addresses...........But they`ll still only be able to pickup 1 pair per account per name.

It will be similar, BUT, i also dont know what they`re gonna be doing to connect accounts and make sure only 1 person is winning. Hibbets, for example, has now started to connect accounts for each device. You can enter with the device once, but if you log out and try to enter again, even under a different account, and it will block you from doing so.

So there will be something in place, we just dont know yet.

The only people that take L`s on big releases like these are the ones that try at 1 store and dont have debit cards to buy online, lol.

No way anyone should miss on these unless they wear a sz 7 and want a mens size and/or a 7.5 since they make very little amounts.

One good thing is that it only takes about $500 to get a $50 gift card. It wont be a coupon, so no more of that YOU CANT USE IT ON THESE Bull Crap.

Back
Top Bottom