Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

The reservation system for footlocker/champs/footaction will be changing over later this month. All 3 stores will be combined into 1 app.............So no more reserving a pair at each store. I`m not sure exactly how they`ll do it, but thats the plan they`re going with.

https://www.ladyfootlocker.com/account/create?_cts_=bhnewFM9

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Link for everyone to sign up for the new footlocker/champs/footaction program ahead of time. Yes, its lady footlocker. (they`ve been using them to test the system since 2nd quarter). I`d suggest using a different email address than what you currently use for the footsites, as accounts with the same email address across stores will be combined into 1 account on FLX.
I've been meaning to make a couple of new emails and update my apps since the beginning of the month

been procrastinating

Nope.....Unless you`re like me and create an account in your middle name. Come early for 1 and late for the other, LMFAO.

Its trash for folks that win at each store but it's a good thing for folks who dont.

Who told YOU this?

Not really.

If person A had an account at all 3 stores under 123@gmail.com, they will only have 1 account on FLX for 123@gmail.com.

They`ll have to create other accounts with different email addresses...........But they`ll still only be able to pickup 1 pair per account per name.

It will be similar, BUT, i also dont know what they`re gonna be doing to connect accounts and make sure only 1 person is winning. Hibbets, for example, has now started to connect accounts for each device. You can enter with the device once, but if you log out and try to enter again, even under a different account, and it will block you from doing so.

So there will be something in place, we just dont know yet.

It seems like you’re capping hard for this move because you think it benefits you. Who told you all this is happening?

Ok. What did he say? Did they have some kind of company wide meeting notifying employees of the change? I’ll believe it when I see it. Tell your brother to to tell them it’s a horrible idea in the next meeting :smh:. Freaking idiots at FTL. Thinking they’re fixing something by making it worse.

THIS. I WILL have my 3 pairs one way or the other.

Last edited:
Ok. What did he say? Did they have some kind of company wide meeting notifying employees of the change? I’ll believe it when I see it. Tell your brother to to tell them it’s a horrible idea in the next meeting :smh:. Freaking idiots at FTL. Thinking they’re fixing something by making it worse.
Internal emails / meetings between managers.

I like it, I don't shop at foot action, barely at champs, makes it easier to enter those since I'm spending thousands at FTL

67893715_1224725551044869_1313813266322563599_n.jpg

:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

:smokin

I wish this style would come back in. This fit was beyond :pimp:!!! It would've been even more official, if he was rocking the Black Concords. I love the Playoffs with it tho.

:smokin

I feel like its low key been back for like a year and a half now.. not for me anymore but that pic took me back to 96 sitting in Dr Jays watching this kid take them off while I was back to school shopping.

This combined app ish is big trash. :smh:

^Qft ..

I personally never buy anything outside of retro Nikes and J's from ftl, fta, fnl,champs.
If I don't reserve the pairs I'm after at those 4 locations, my next move is snkrs/nike
Last resorts are mom and pops, dtlr, JJ,
s.s., lapstone ECT..
If all else fails, then it's goat or X.

Id like to see the big chains take a loss profit wise due to this move.

Although itll likely increase the overhead.
Which is their aim, draw in new clientle, that will possibly buy the unwanted bs style sneaks that's always rotting on the shelves.
In the end it's all business, their modo is F' loyal customers, money is money.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom