Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

^Qft ..

I personally never buy anything outside of retro Nikes and J's from ftl, fta, fnl,champs.
If I don't reserve the pairs I'm after at those 4 locations, my next move is snkrs/nike
Last resorts are mom and pops, dtlr, JJ,
s.s., lapstone ECT..
If all else fails, then it's goat or X.

Id like to see the big chains take a loss profit wise due to this move.

Although itll likely increase the overhead.
Which is their aim, draw in new clientle, that will possibly buy the unwanted bs style sneaks that's always rotting on the shelves.
In the end it's all business, their modo is F' loyal customers, money is money.
I dont agree. What they dont care about is resellers.................This takes away (A little) away from resellers and puts it to the people who dont spend as much $ on shoes and want them. (even though they could also be resellers, lol )

^Technically chain stores are resellers.
Now with the ftl umbrella merging with goat , that only increases their profit by reselling on a noted resellers platform.

I dont agree. What they dont care about is resellers.................This takes away (A little) away from resellers and puts it to the people who dont spend as much $ on shoes and want them. (even though they could also be resellers, lol )

Yeah that’s it lol. Your whole motivation in gassing all this so hard is because you think this move somehow saves you from re-sellers :lol:. You want a “fair chance” since you don’t spend “as much $” at these stores. No wonder you’re pushing it so hard. Why don’t you get your brother to pull some strings to get you the shoes you want and stop spamming us with this trash until FTL & company actually announces something and makes the change.

Last edited:
I don't know much about the payout FTL receives from the GOAt aftermarket (I believe they invested 10% but the I dont know the terms on it)

Sure, they would like to boost their investment and allow people to buy multiple pairs but as mentioned abov. However, I believe it's in their best interest to boost foot traffic instore and/or online by selling to more customers.

I'm positive their direct sales have a higher margin then what they receive from GOAT

I almost want to Boycott FTL for these shenanigans. For the 11’s I probably won’t since I’ll want these in hand on RD, but for other, lesser releases it will probably be on the table.

Yeah that’s it lol. Your whole motivation in gassing all this so hard is because you think this move somehow saves you from re-sellers :lol:. You want a “fair chance” since you don’t spend “as much $” at these stores. No wonder you’re pushing it so hard. Why don’t you get your brother to pull some strings to get you the shoes you want and stop spamming us with this trash until FTL & company actually announces something and makes the change.

Bro, why is this pissing you off so bad? You been in here blackin for the past 2-3 days, let it go :lol:

Since the Jordan XI is an iconic shoe that will continue to endure, here's a photo I took of Michael Thomas wearing some custom XI in a Saints colorway when I attended the Rams home opener on Sunday. You can even see his number 13 in place of the usual 23 on the back.
IMG_0444.JPG

Since the Jordan XI is an iconic shoe that will continue to endure, here's a photo I took of Michael Thomas wearing some custom XI in a Saints colorway when I attended the Rams home opener on Sunday. You can even see his number 13 in place of the usual 23 on the back.
IMG_0444.JPG

I've noticed a number of players this year rocking Jordan XI cleats.

Saw someone with Concords the other day.....it may of been Teddy?

I need to see more pics of these to determine whether or not I would get these. Either I'll get them or I won't.

I’ll believe it’s happening when FTL and company actually announces it and implements the change. For now, it’s just a rumor.

IMG_0444.JPG

A Black/Gold XI release would be :wow::pimp:

Making Michael Jordan rich by buying his signature shoes. Sheeesh! Michael made enough money off of these as usual and don't want to stop because obviously he's the greatest to ever play the game. We should be making ourselves rich instead of making him rich.

Making Michael Jordan rich by buying his signature shoes. Sheeesh! Michael made enough money off of these as usual and don't want to stop because obviously he's the greatest to ever play the game. We should be making ourselves rich instead of making him rich.
We are not going down this road again. Look, if you have that mentality about MJ getting rich then you just need to be out from this point on. Dont buy em. One more pair for someone else.

Back
Top Bottom