Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

just realized I'll be out of state in Denver on the 14th..... smh

was planning on going SNKRS + one pair in store

not really trying to fly home with an aj11 box so I guess it's just SNKRs for me

just realized I'll be out of state in Denver on the 14th..... smh

was planning on going SNKRS + one pair in store

not really trying to fly home with an aj11 box so I guess it's just SNKRs for me
buy at a store and ship to yourself. Same you would’ve paid on some sites anyways.

when the official pics dropped, I had a feeling there would be a shock drop today. I was 4 minutes late. c I was reading to my son. by 2:04 I had gotten in line and "checked out," but to no avail. all good tho, I wouldn't have worn them before the actual release next month anyway.

Congrats to those that hit, I was two mins too late. At 15 it was great getting kicks a few weeks early and being able to stunt. At 35 and working in an office you realize they are just shoes, in this case massively produced ones at that. The pizza party is still on in 23 days and everyone should get at least a slice. :nthat:

Hey Under retail :lol:
3276BCF5-2778-4187-93E5-BDB8E198AC9C.png

How you hit on the drop AND eBates? Sheesh.

PO

How you hit on the drop AND eBates? Sheesh.

PO
Yup. I do this as well. Hit on snkrs release and open up shopping trip on ebates app right after order is in. Submit missing cash back ticket and send in order confirmation. Money added. It adds up. I hit up cash back and rewards wherever I can.
Capture+_2019-11-14-22-00-51.png

I missed completely, and I was doing nothing at 2pm. I even saw the post by Jrepp23 on IG about the pics by Nike. Didn't think too much about it. Saw on IG later in the afternoon that there was a shock drop. Well.. I guess I look forward to you guys posting your pictures.

Back
Top Bottom