Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

I would love to see the research that will support such an assertion.

I would just say this, the tech in newer shoes is just better then what came out in 96. Now are they putting better zoom in these? Who knows but I know have I played in retros before and it's not worth it compared to the shoes they produce now.

Really need Nike to get it together with this SNKRS app.

Tired to get my wife a pair of the white and grey XI's this morning. Get the pending message. No dice and says sold out.

20 min later a FSR is on NDC....

Come on now.

if you suck at basketball no specific shoe will help...i played better as a kid in junk hand me down shoes then as an adult...

with that being said...i loved the kyrie 5 and the curry 4 for basketball...these shoes will probably be fine, but youre gonna be a target on the court...its always a dissapointment when someone with cool gear sucks

I live in Boise, ID. Here these will almost certainly be raffles in the shoe apps, the Concords were last year and so were the BC 4's and Infrareds.

I would just say this, the tech in newer shoes is just better then what came out in 96. Now are they putting better zoom in these? Who knows but I know have I played in retros before and it's not worth it compared to the shoes they produce now.
Zoom air came out around 95/96, and I'd need to see data as to what constitutes as being better.

If what was said was indeed true, there should be some data, example, some study done.

if you suck at basketball no specific shoe will help...i played better as a kid in junk hand me down shoes then as an adult...

with that being said...i loved the kyrie 5 and the curry 4 for basketball...these shoes will probably be fine, but youre gonna be a target on the court...its always a dissapointment when someone with cool gear sucks
no sneaker will help you be better in basketball period

The 14th cant get here fast enough!! Had to unds these to ease the anticipation
20191130_173035.jpg

You know what, I said I wasn't gonna get these buy I just might. And if I were to get them then I would have to get them off StockX.

Tell that to NBA players that wear custom insoles for any shoe they wear.
No doubt. Pickup games are one thing, but nba players who practice & play on their legs all day definatly need good shoes to lessen the stress & strain they put on their feet (especially LeBron lol). As far as casual ball, for me, as long as its the right fit I'm good. No shoes gonna make an off hand look dominant. Like everything else, that only comes w/ practice.

Back
Top Bottom