Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

^ would of been 45 if you waited for release date... 12/16 is only a few days after release date... you couldn’t wait until next Saturday lol? I guess you got a piece of mind by copping now

I will be getting 2 pairs on release day via the foot apps. 10 min hs club.

7C748B3C-9518-4C45-BFE1-54257D0EFF0F.gif

*shrugs* it was a pair I couldn’t care less about that I’ve been trying to get rid of for awhile. 114 outta pocket for playoff 11’s is a bargain I’ll take any day, especially since it’s my grail.

yup im always glad to see sum1 get their grail its a good feeling.

in other news, why is it always the clowns with no common or math sense that always feel the need to chime in with utter garbage?

The point is that it's still cash in his pocket, and that can't be deducted from the price as it could have otherwise been used for something else. Doesn't matter how the credit was acquired unless it was a gift. The dude spent HIS money on them, so subtracting that from the cost is not logical. I could care less how others spend their money, but be real; they weren't $114.

The point is that it's still cash in his pocket, and that can't be deducted from the price as it could have otherwise been used for something else. Doesn't matter how the credit was acquired unless it was a gift. The dude spent HIS money on them, so subtracting that from the cost is not logical. I could care less how others spend their money, but be real; they weren't $114.

exactly. but u gotta remember that this is NT, where cats are better at posting .gifs than they are at simple math :lol:
welcome to NT.....where knowing simple math and knowing exactly how much u actually spent, is considered pocketwatching....ROFL

all the expensive clothes in the world aint gonna save u from the fact that when u open your mouth or post, you show everyone youre simpleminded.

either way, im happy for dude. he got his grails early and for not too bad a price too. certainly wasnt $114 total good tho lol. thatd b a super duper steal for these.

Last edited:
Speaking of paying for these bred 11’s with credit… yall just reminded me I need to take my pair to flight club asap the 2012 pair… need to do it soon so the value is still high… I would assume I would get less of a return after next Saturday…

Speaking of paying for these bred 11’s with credit… yall just reminded me I need to take my pair to flight club asap the 2012 pair… need to do it soon so the value is still high… I would assume I would get less of a return after next Saturday…
Should of done that earlier in the fall.... but there is still a market for them

He got his shoes and spent his money where he wanted, so it's all cool, but I'm laughing at the "simple math" comment lol.

Back
Top Bottom