Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

You got those funds from selling sneakers or it’s free money ? If it’s thru selling you still paid 289 unless I’m missing something

it was from an old pair of 14’s that I did NOT purchase myself many years ago. They were purchased for me at the time. Didn’t want them anymore since they were no longer wearable and I don't collect og's anymore. so I sold them on GOAT for 175. I transferred those funds to my bank account since StockX is cheaper than GOAT.

289-175=114. Pure and simple. So yes, I got a STEAL on this pair of 11's, imo.

If he offed a pair of shoes that were purchased for him. I would think he got himself a good deal here. No matter what was spent, he still got em. Thats all that matters really. I would buy early right now if I knew I wasnt gonna get this....
Vanessa-Bryant-Divorce.jpg

*shrugs* it was a pair I couldn’t care less about that I’ve been trying to get rid of for awhile. 114 outta pocket for playoff 11’s is a bargain I’ll take any day, especially since it’s my grail.

Repped for calling them Playoff 11’s. You definitely could of saved a little bread, but that’s neither here nor there. Congrats on your grail pickup.

dog, you paid $289 for the shoes...that's $69 more than MSRP

🤦‍♂️

and you're going to receive them in a time frame between two days before or after release date

that money you transferred could have went towards your rent/mortgage payment, light bill, etc.

I sold the shoes specifically so I could get a pair of these 11's for less than retail. If I didn't, I would have just paid retail for a pair online on release day. By selling a pair of shoes that I DID NOT PAY FOR, and that I didn't have a SINGLE CARE in the world for, I saved myself money on buying this pair of 11's. My rent is due regardless if I choose to buy the shoes or not, so I specifically did this to reduce the cost of what I paid for them.

Not sure what is so difficult to understand about this.

I use the term "black and reds". When I think of "Playoffs", only the XII or Jim Mora's rant comes to mind.

it was from an old pair of 14’s that I did NOT purchase myself many years ago. They were purchased for me at the time. Didn’t want them anymore since they were no longer wearable and I don't collect og's anymore. so I sold them on GOAT for 175. I transferred those funds to my bank account since StockX is cheaper than GOAT.

289-175=114. Pure and simple. So yes, I got a STEAL on this pair of 11's, imo.
Even if its free money given to you. Not all costs are monetary. Opportunity cost is a real thing as well

I sold the shoes specifically so I could get a pair of these 11's for less than retail. If I didn't, I would have just paid retail for a pair online on release day. By selling a pair of shoes that I DID NOT PAY FOR, and that I didn't have a SINGLE CARE in the world for, I saved myself money on buying this pair of 11's. My rent is due regardless if I choose to buy the shoes or not, so I specifically did this to reduce the cost of what I paid for them.

As long as YOU are happy with how YOU chose to spend YOUR money.....that's all that matters.

That being said a dollar is still a dollar. And you did not maximize what you were able to purchase with those dollars. But again that was your choice not mine. I absolutely would not have done what you did because to me that's money being wasted. But it's your money not mine.

Why cant we just let the guy be happy about his pick up. Bet HellRazor never reveals his purchase methods anymore. lol. Would not blame him either. Its just not that big of a deal.

Why cant we just let the guy be happy about his pick up. Bet HellRazor never reveals his purchase methods anymore. lol. Would not blame him either. Its just not that big of a deal.

LOL. I’m not sweating it. Picking up two more pairs for retail on release day via prepaid Visa card. I just wish the 14th would hurry up and get here already.

Just offed my shock drop pair for 285 cash. My app doesn't show purchased either so I'm looking to recop on the next drop...

But you paid more than retail 🤷‍♂️

🤦‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom