Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Joined Feb 12, 2014
Prior to 12 noon, the app showed “coming soon” instead of “notify me”. But only for people who had already been granted exclusive access. At 12 it turned into “$220”
Thanks man...appreciate it. It would have be obvious....unlike the BC4 scratch off thing.... Oh well...

Joined Feb 1, 2006
Thanks man...appreciate it. It would have be obvious....unlike the BC4 scratch off thing.... Oh well...
Ya no prob

I was hella confused too. Because I just randomly checked the app around 1140 and saw the weird “exclusive” banner. I didn’t know what it meant until I checked on NT.
I didn’t get the actual SNKRS alert until 1202 which would’ve been too late

Joined Dec 24, 2016
No access for these GR's. Ouch. Had access to concords multiple times last year plus hit on the restock couple months later. Maybe Nike is mad at me for copping so many concord 11's last year

Joined Dec 3, 2013
I disagree

I hate when people are overly negative for something that's a hobby and JB doesn't owe us anything. We have a choice, simply don't buy.

Anything you do as a hobby you should enjoy. If you don't, you need to find something else.

And I'm not watching videos of people complaining, nitpicking and criticizing.
That’s the point. I don’t buy when it’s not right. And it’s something I’m into so I want it to be right. We as consumers have held the brand up. So yeah they owe us a decent product.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now