Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Finally got an origin scan...in Alabama not Tennessee. Very weird but they’ll be here ok Tuesday the 10th. Was hoping for Monday but oh well

Just let the man be excited. :lol:
Beginning to think some of us are just on edge for the drop. Some us going for heads and all lol. Cant even say im surprised considering not even two months ago this forum was snails pace with post and little interest. Two shock drops later and a week out we all got red eyes virus 😂😂

I hear that its just there wasnt a way that i noticed to purchase anywhere on the app or on the site. It was the first time ive ever seen something like it, had i been able to purchase i wouldve did it right then.

I hear ya, just gotta check the app when those notifications come down from Twitter or J23.

You'll be good on release day. All of you will. The stressing in here over these lol. Y'all funny

Beginning to think some of us are just on edge for the drop. Some us going for heads and all lol. Cant even say im surprised considering not even two months ago this forum was snails pace with post and little interest. Two shock drops later and a week out we all got red eyes virus 😂😂
May be right about that. Still not to worried, just very anxious.

Y’all something else lol
FilthyOrangeGander-small.gif

Back
Top Bottom