Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Got thru right away on NDC... While I was in line on SNKRS...

3 pairs today... Thinking about letting got my in store FTL pair size 9.5.

Mine said pending for a 9.5 for 20 minutes before it told me sold out. Tried again for a 10 and got a notification seconds later. My brother already hit on a 9.5 for me but just wanted to try again.

Was dreading going to the mall for these good things snkrs came through. Ftl app straight played me fam. Told me I won in the 42nd street location for a size 10. I never even put down 42nd street and I wear a size 11. Smh

Screenshot_20191214-094958.png

damn needed a 9 but only was able to get a 9.5. i wonder if i should try the mall. am i better off waiting til later today to try mall that way some reserves might not have been picked up or am i better off trying now ? really needed a size 9 not 9.5

**** their hustle. Its called getting a job.
But they don't want to...because none of their idols put on a shirt and tie or anything and go to work like us. They don't work with disabled people like I used to do...and they don't work as a sales manager like I do now. It's tedious but it's boring and it pays me 50 k a year to **** off and sit and play on my phone, catch up on shows and my comics in an office with huge Sideshow Toys comic statues. And joke around with my bosses at every stop...AND I DIDN'T EVEN FINISH COLLEGE! Nah, these kids are going to make it big because they're going to be soundcloud rappers... but until them...that reselling hustle is going to get them through! haha *plays "We Gon Make it" by Jadakiss instrumental in the background of the post*

Back
Top Bottom