Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Eastbay hit
LinedLonelyGeese-small.gif

After fighting with Eastbay for a half hour, I finally checked out on an 11.5. Now onto the stores to pick up my reservations.

Anyone get through on FNL? Already hit on SNKRS but wouldn't mind another pair and stacking rewards. Been on splash forever.

I like the way you think. And you're right. Dreaming is fine but damn you gotta have a backup plan. Dudes wearing off whites with walmart sweatpants. Seriously?
I can't lie. I wear J's to the movies and out to dinners in Death metal and black metal band shirts with my viking beard haha. It's not a fashion, it's a passion to me. I love sneakers because I love the game of basketball...and I LOVED Mike...

been outta the sneaker game for a few years, but when i saw these were releasing this week, said i would try to get em. Just woke up a few min ago , did guest checkout on champs and got a sz 13, i dont remember it being this easy, it doesnt feel right lol

How do I know if I went through on Eastbay? I filled out everything and I got an order number, but I’m guessing nothing is official until I get an email, right?

Back
Top Bottom