Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

if i'm not mistaken, the original space jam pair MJ wore had to the raw edge PL. the original breds most definitely had it
f0aa47f26dd355b4d6d6aa11ea7c6d9f.jpg

Gotta watch what I say around here. A lot of fact checkers lol. But to get back on topic, any body else notice pairs that the PL is not as smooth?
Assuming your 01 jam pair was your first XI? If so, I completely understand the detail of the black out liner being important. No different than people that had the 96 wanting the white lining for the same reason.
And yes, the pl on the black reds are slightly textured. Concords were perfectly smooth.

Assuming your 01 jam pair was your first XI? If so, I completely understand the detail of the black out liner being important. No different than people that had the 96 wanting the white lining for the same reason.
And yes, the pl on the black reds are slightly textured. Concords were perfectly smooth.
Yup. 01 SJ’s being my first pair. Off topic. Were the OG’s that mj wore ever for retail besides the recent release? I always considered the 01 SJ simply as the og pair since they were the ones you could actually buy at the time

But as far as the PL on these Playoffs, my right is slighty more textured than the left. Slight annoyance. Just wondered if others pairs were that way. Sort of how some pairs of aj 1 royal blue had one shoe that was more tumbled leather than the other.

Last edited:
Not to start a flame war, prolly too late, but to me, the white lining on the PL looks... cheap lol. Thats just me tho. Be coo. 😆

Yup. 01 SJ’s being my first pair. Off topic. Were the OG’s that mj wore ever for retail besides the recent release? I always considered the 01 SJ simply as the og pair since they were the ones youncould actually buy at the time

But as far as the PL on this, my right is slighty more textured than the left. Slight annoyance. Just wondered if others pairs were that way. Sort of how dom pair of aj 1 roysl blue had one shoe that was more tumbled leather than the other.
The pair Jordan wore with 45 on the back never made it to retail. The 2001 is technically the original release of that color scheme. The diff of Royal blue to Concord on the most recent 2016 pair. Which was the color MJ had on his pairs in 1995.

Can somebody please post the pic of Jordan laying down on the locker room floor after winning his 4th championship with the all black & red patent leather 11s on with the prominent white edges on the patent leather just existing in all their glory? If there was ever a time to post that pic, now is the time lol.

Can somebody please post the pic of Jordan laying down on the locker room floor after winning his 4th championship with the all black & red patent leather 11s on with the prominent white edges on the patent leather just existing in all their glory? If there was ever a time to post that pic, now is the time lol.
tumblr_l8pvodmcgg1qdyb84o1_500.jpg
Trio_CloseUp-380x380.jpg
Best I got. lol
Without question the white lining makes these look better.

Back
Top Bottom