Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Joined Sep 10, 2012
You know if they didn't add it. People would be using colored pencils to add it like they did with their Black/Cement 4s right?
Yea which is why I don’t think it’s a big deal if I blacked out mine, although I thought it was funny when ppl added white lines to the BC 4’s. But I get it tho. Coo to **** talk a lil and debate. I come in here to see the flames sometimes lol

YepYeppers

formerly maxsmith22
Joined Oct 1, 2012
I wore my breds and compared them to the recent Space Jams and Win Like 82's. I like the fit much better on the breds. All are the same size and run the same length but the Space Jams and Win Like 82's are way sloppier in fit overall. The breds seem to lack a little in quality compared to my other two pairs but love them the same. Probably going to hoop in mine today!

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now