Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Exactly. There is no white edging on that shoe. The red looks real dull to me anyway. My point is this guys shoes are usually way to early. In knowing that, there is still a good chance the details most want will be on retails.
Ahh, going with the reverse psychology Haha. I get what you are saying now. Hoping for both the liner and vibrant red.

Hit the mute button, just a warning. These match the pic we saw a few days back. Which is great because these are clearly fake as hell but reassuring the hope for the white liner and brighter red. These match the early Concords with the "orange texture"on the pl.

Mods if I did anything wrong here, my apologies.

I always hit that mute button INSTANTLY on that dude's vids. Like I said before, he sounds like EVERY mainstream rapper that's currently in the game. All the EXACT same.

:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

Outside of the low quality looking leather on the heels, not having the white liner, and that wide *** 23, those fakes don't look the bad. They can't never get the "23" right on fakes. They always make it TOO wide, and TOO bold. I'm loving that shade of red tho. I hope that's the shade we get, or something close to it.

:lol:

Anyways, here's pics of my OG pair, to get these fakes outta y'all heads.

WP_20180511_19_42_15_Rich.jpg
WP_20180511_19_45_22_Rich.jpg
WP_20180511_19_42_50_Rich.jpg
WP_20180511_19_44_33_Rich.jpg
WP_20180511_19_38_20_Pro.jpg

:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)

:smokin

I always hit that mute button INSTANTLY on that dude's vids. Like I said before, he sounds like EVERY mainstream rapper that's currently in the game. All the EXACT same.

:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

Outside of the low quality looking leather on the heels, not having the white liner, and that wide *** 23, those fakes don't look the bad. They can't never get the "23" right on fakes. They always make it TOO wide, and TOO bold. I'm loving that shade of red tho. I hope that's the shade we get, or something close to it.

Anyways, here's pics of my OG pair, to get these fakes outta y'all heads.

WP_20180511_19_42_15_Rich.jpg
WP_20180511_19_45_22_Rich.jpg
WP_20180511_19_42_50_Rich.jpg
WP_20180511_19_44_33_Rich.jpg
WP_20180511_19_38_20_Pro.jpg

:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)

:smokin
That pair is perfect. But I have to ask, the right shoe above the midsole. Is that expanding glue? The reason I ask is my original pair has the same thing going on.. Or, I might just be seeing things in your pic.

That pair is perfect. But I have to ask, the right shoe above the midsole. Is that expanding glue? The reason I ask is my original pair has the same thing going on.. Or, I might just be seeing things in your pic.

Acutally, I have NO clue. I've asked about it before in the sneaker maintenance thread. The spot was on there back when I acquired them 2 years ago. It was small at first, but over time, it's gotten worse. Someone in the sneaker maintenance thread, said acetone might get it off, but I'm like "OH HELL NO!!!" I just don't wanna make things worse.

Here's a pic from two years ago. The 2012's on the left, '96's on the left.

6tag_230117-232608.jpg

I know it's not a GOOD pic, but you see what mean? Trust me, that **** irks the hell outta me. But I'm like "What can I do?"

|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l

Acutally, I have NO clue. I've asked about it before in the sneaker maintenance thread. The spot was on there back when I acquired them 2 years ago. It was small at first, but over time, it's gotten worse. Someone in the sneaker maintenance thread, said acetone might get it off, but I'm like "OH HELL NO!!!" I just don't wanna make things worse.

Here's a pic from two years ago. The 2012's on the left, '96's on the left.

6tag_230117-232608.jpg

I know it's not a GOOD pic, but you see what mean? Trust me, that **** irks the hell outta me. But I'm like "What can I do?"

|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l
Well heres the thing. My left shoe is perfect, no flaws at all. The right shoe has this glue look expanding out of the midsole on the outside of the shoe. I too went to the care maint thread. Told the same along with blow drying them..? I just thought it was interesting that your left seemed flawless in this regard, same as mine. But your right shoe had the same affect as mine as well.

Well heres the thing. My left shoe is perfect, no flaws at all. The right shoe has this glue look expanding out of the midsole on the outside of the shoe. I too went to the care maint thread. Told the same along with blow drying them..? I just thought it was interesting that your left seemed flawless in this regard, same as mine. But your right shoe had the same affect as mine as well.

Acutally, my pair has a few yellow, brownish glue stains on the midsoles, too. You just can't tell in the pics.

I really wish I knew what the hell that was causing that white spot, tho. That **** irks me everytime I pull them out. Do you have any pics of you're pair?

IMG_20181016_185141.jpg
Its gotten even worse since this pic was taking a year ago. Btw they are ds.

:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

Ouch!!!

Damn man! That **** is worse than my pair. I wish I knew what to tell you. Outside of the glue (I guess it is) you're pair looks magnificent. Better than my pair honestly, and mines is DS too.

Ouch!!!

Damn man! That **** is worse than my pair. I wish I knew what to tell you. Outside of the glue (I guess it is) you're pair looks magnificent. Better than my pair honestly, and mines is DS too.
Im not even gonna tell you the money I spent on these. But I got them in 06. They were all perfect. Zero flaws. Always in a display case, controlled settings. No sunlight. No other pair has seen the best conditions more than these. So IDK wtf do you do? Still love em though. But need this new issue to be right as well.

Ouch!!!

Im not even gonna tell you the money I spent on these. But I got them in 06. They were all perfect. Zero flaws. Always in a display case, controlled settings. No sunlight. No other pair has seen the best conditions more than these. So IDK wtf do you do? Still love em though. But need this new issue to be right as well.
That’s interesting. My OG pair doesn’t have any of that but I wore them back in the day.

Oh you don't have to tell me. Trust me, I know 100%. I was out of work at time I came up on a pair, on IG. I didn't have the money at the time, so I ended up trading my DS Concord Lows, Gamma's & NDS Oreo 6's. My lust was at it's EXTREME maximum. I kinda regret trading my Oreo 6's, because they my favorite Non OG colorway. The midsoles yellowed badly, and were turning brown in some spots tho. The uppers were magnificent, tho.

Oh you don't have to tell me. Trust me, I know 100%. I was out of work at time I came up on a pair, on IG. I didn't have the money at the time, so I ended up trading my DS Concord Lows, Gamma's & NDS Oreo 6's. My lust was at it's EXTREME maximum. I kinda regret trading my Oreo 6's, because they my favorite Non OG colorway. The midsoles yellowed badly, and were turning brown in some spots tho. The uppers were magnificent, tho.
They were and still are worth every penny. The story with myself and this specific shoe is a long one. I cannot wait for this to come back.

He’s a reseller and scam artist lol according to DammnDee
UBK is a joke and fraud.The bum first said he wasn’t a reseller,he was a preorderer...whatever that means.He then admitted he was a reseller after getting called out in numerous videos. Yesterday he posts a video stating he’s “giving away” a pair of Black Cement 4’s for retail plus shipping.The guy is a pariah and fake who pulls numbers out of his fat ***.I’m no damnndee fan either.I would just rather not read posts about UBK being a reliable source of information about anything other then menu prices at your local restaurants.

It will be the ULTIMATE troll job if they do, since they put the lines on the '16 SJs and the recent Concords. Tell you what, if they pull that ****, I won't buy a single pair. They look completely wrong to me without it.

Yeah just like you weren’t gonna cop the 4s.

Back
Top Bottom