Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

UBK is a joke and fraud.The bum first said he wasn’t a reseller,he was a preorderer...whatever that means.He then admitted he was a reseller after getting called out in numerous videos. Yesterday he posts a video stating he’s “giving away” a pair of Black Cement 4’s for retail plus shipping.The guy is a pariah and fake who pulls numbers out of his fat ***.I’m no damnndee fan either.I would just rather not read posts about UBK being a reliable source of information about anything other then menu prices at your local restaurants.
That UBK dude is a joke. I don't even understand why he has any followers let alone "customers" for these shoes at this stage in the game when minimal effort nets you the shoes at retail ... and even if you miss, resale prices are like $20-$30 more than retail. No accounting for stupid, though. Never has been.

I know most NTers hate Damndee but I actually, perhaps surprisingly, like the guy. He's the only YouTuber I watch on the regular other than Marvin, who obviously comes at it from a completely different context and level. I skip a lot of Dee's videos, but I enjoy his videos that are straight about the SHOES, for what they are. He doesn't pretend to be anything other than a guy who likes whatever he considers dope sneakers, and I actually find his mall visits and commentaries entertaining--even when he's wrong. I don't look to him to tell me anything I didn't know about the shoes themselves, and some of his tropes get tired ("Who gives a **** about a box," etc), but I get a kick out of him and his passion/thoughts. I disagree with him many a time, but I'm pretty sure I could hang out with that guy drinking some beers and having a grand old time. Can't say that about 99.9 percent of them. And he makes me laugh here and there, which none of the other guys do.

Yeah just like you weren’t gonna cop the 4s.
:rofl:
Entirely different matter for me. I've explained how I came around to these IVs. I have also stuck to my guns many times when I said I wasn't buying (Infrareds, BC IIIs, BM Vs, to name a few significant recent releases I wasn't happy with). Don't paint me as one of these guys who says I ain't copping but always does in the end LOL
Black/Red 11s look plain wrong to me without the white line. Even with it, they have always been my third-favorite OG 11 mid colorway (I count the "SJs" as OG since MJ wore them in the '95 playoffs, Nike just decided not release them to us back then, much to my irritation). I have four pairs of new Concords (my personal favorite 11), a lightly worn and a DS pair of '16 SJs, and a bunch of lows. A crappy black/red 11, I have no need or use for. I WILL pass if no white line. Save this post and hit me in December. If I change my mind, I'll buy you a pizza :lol:

Entirely different matter for me. I've explained how I came around to these IVs. I have also stuck to my guns many times when I said I wasn't buying (Infrareds, BC IIIs, BM Vs, to name a few significant recent releases I wasn't happy with). Don't paint me as one of these guys who says I ain't copping but always does in the end LOL
Black/Red 11s look plain wrong to me without the white line. Even with it, they have always been my third-favorite OG 11 mid colorway (I count the "SJs" as OG since MJ wore them in the '95 playoffs, Nike just decided not release them to us back then, much to my irritation). I have four pairs of new Concords (my personal favorite 11), a lightly worn and a DS pair of '16 SJs, and a bunch of lows. A crappy black/red 11, I have no need or use for. I WILL pass if no white line. Save this post and hit me in December. If I change my mind, I'll buy you a pizza :lol:

Forget the pizza... buy my pair of Black/Red 11s.

Forget the pizza... buy my pair of Black/Red 11s.
:lol:
I'll take that deal but, if I pass, you buy me a pair of whatever next release I DO want LOL
Deal? Deal.
You're one of my dudes on here, 3G, even when we disagree. All good and hilarious :nthat:

Can’t say I’ll pass entirely if they don’t put the white lining on, but I would be DISAPPOINTED to the max. Probably would only cop 1 pair instead of 3.

Ill be in florida vacationing when these release.

Gonna go to the trophy room and tell mj son to call his dad and have him come down to the shop, and personally hand me my pair in hand.

I mean, my wife and daughters are gonna be living their dream at disney. Why cant i have mine?
Lol I can only imagine that the Disney equivalent of meeting MJ would be your kids meeting Micky and Micky being a complete *******. In either scenario, everyone walks away crying.

Lol I can only imagine that the Disney equivalent of meeting MJ would be your kids meeting Micky and Micky being a complete *******. In either scenario, everyone walks away crying.
They're more fans from the movies. My wife done indoctrinated them from start. If i ever saw jordan, imma be like them girls screaming acting hysterical and then faint.

They're more fans from the movies. My wife done indoctrinated them from start. If i ever saw jordan, imma be like them girls screaming acting hysterical and then faint.

After the IV's got played.. I NEED these to have the white edges man. Just look at those SJ's from 2016. Makes the difference in a black shoe. I would rather have the white edges than the right red. NEED.

CD14C77A-CD9C-4391-80D1-288973DD89B8.png
9915CF1E-5E5B-4459-9C86-DD7534945CAB.png
Everybody should be good when these release with those numbers I guess I will double up for the first time ever

It will be the ULTIMATE troll job if they do, since they put the lines on the '16 SJs and the recent Concords. Tell you what, if they pull that ****, I won't buy a single pair. They look completely wrong to me without it.

That part! It’s details that will make or break me buying this release. No white liner on the PL, no cop. No true red, no cop. I sat out the BCIV release cause of how that shoe got played and won’t hesitate to sit out another.

Back
Top Bottom