Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Dont use just the sole of the Jordan futures I tried that with my space jams from 2000 and the out sole of the futures are too small to wrap up the midsole! If you do swap make sure to use the futures midsole and outsole together with the snakeskin upper.

Oh wow, thank you for giving me the heads up! I was only going to use the icey soles and toss out the rest.
Good looking out :emoji_thumbsup:

Anytime brother I wasted like 80 bucks on a new pair thinking I cashed out for some sick jams but hell na. I played myself.
Yooo that’s what I was looking to spend on the shoes. I know SalonCare 40 works but it will take forever to get some decent results. Thanks again for sharing your experience. I’m sorry you lost out on some money though :frown:

Last edited:
Yooo that’s what I was looking to spend on the shoes. I know SalonCare 40 works but it will take forever to get some decent results. Thanks again for sharing your experience. I’m sorry you lost out on some money though :frown:

I appiricate it. It does take a long *** time to ice soles but if you have the space to make a indoor set up the light is like 40 bucks and you can leave it icing for 24 hours then re-apply the cream on em and do 24 hour sessions. I made mine with a light from amazon and a rubber made tub with the lid cut out and mylar film super easy quick and you won't have to worry about separation and stuff. Take care bro!

For today

031148C2-6EF1-4256-952C-09A3405485B6.jpeg

Watching my kiddo do some hockey
A07D762E-7E36-4299-9D90-D8EDCFE0D81A.jpeg

Wow some people. Listing the “UAs” they got for under $100 for sure on eBay for $250. The balls to even admit they’re “UAs” in the listing. 2 space jams already sold to 2 idiots. I reported it but everyone should report this blatant ****.
2B54AF4B-764E-4006-AC25-4CD4DF852A42.png

Wow some people. Listing the “UAs” they got for under $100 for sure on eBay for $250. The balls to even admit they’re “UAs” in the listing. 2 space jams already sold to 2 idiots. I reported it but everyone should report this blatant ****.
2B54AF4B-764E-4006-AC25-4CD4DF852A42.png

That is awesome you reported it brother. I know when I first started collecting I had no idea about UA sneakers until that VICE video a few years back and man I'm surprised I never got Fk'd over.

You gonna legit wear all of those before they rot? Or are you thinking of a long hold and eventual resell/trade? No negativity intended.....I'm legit curious.
Honestly I remember my mom buying this pair for me as a young kid it’s nostalgic for me and these and the concords are my fave shoes of all time and its good to know if i ever had a situation come up and needed money I could sell them for a little bit but def wanna keep all of them

Back
Top Bottom