Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

time to off those babies and get the new ones
I def will off the ds pair if they come correct with the white lining around the patent leather and no 45 on the back..I’ve passed on the cdp and 2012..so we’ll see

I def will off the ds pair if they come correct with the white lining around the patent leather and no 45 on the back..I’ve passed on the cdp and 2012..so we’ll see
it would be hard to imagine they would do these incorrectly after seeing the space jams then now improving the Concords.

All the way IN

My '01 is pretty much cooked & I didnt bother with the CDPs & '12 editions because of quality & that low *** patent leather cut.

Brings me back to the 1996 playoffs and the Bulls vs Sonics Finals. :pimp:

u03z1dfleedsundj4qou.jpg
eo49trnjsexbfyvfehbt.jpg
v8nh4hkxwoqf8ocgwapz.jpg
prgzbrp145qmzfrfiemo.jpg
f9fi7bxfkxelvh1dxxiv.jpg
vaspncdu8xfxtkk3yi0f.jpg
vbvni97vnelog5ed2mzb.jpg
svnhy4rhowvhyl6czddf.jpg

They need to make these 100% og just like in 1996 with True red instead of Varsity red and with the 23 spacing printed and higher patent leather cut. You know I got the 2012 Breds a few years ago matter of fact a year after and I feel like these are little fake. So I could use a new legit pair. Can't wait!

They need to make these 100% og just like in 1996 with True red instead of Varsity red and with the 23 spacing printed and higher patent leather cut. You know I got the 2012 Breds a few years ago matter of fact a year after and I feel like these are little fake. So I could use a new legit pair. Can't wait!

They really do.

would be dope if they went with that box

dare I say the MJ face box? I swear I loved that box :lol:

My 2012 pair is still fresh. And the Concords haven’t even officially dropped yet. We’ll see how 2019 plays out.

Back
Top Bottom