Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Immediately thought of these when I saw that 23:

242C8DB2-A78E-4E4F-AB9C-A3CD0F9DF40A.jpeg
Wonder how long I’m have wait too see 23 back on the space jams I have 09 but ex burn my left shoe crazy ***

Based on the pictures (at least that I have seen), there is only one with the left side that shows us the jumpman is facing the front of the shoe like the OG’s which is perfect, but it’s like JB has been keeping that a secret until now just like the 23/45 mystery. I love the end result thought even if the 23 is screen printed or stitched when release date comes.

That’s looking like the only non OG part we are getting, and if so, I can’t complain. I’ll take my 1 pair and be on my way.

Those ain’t the real deal Holyfield. Real pairs might have it.

Well, ****. Looks like it’s got the 23, the Jumpman going the right way and the white around the Patent leather cut though. Hopefully it’s the OG cut too.

Hopefully, not that it really matters. Playoffs are playoffs, which means I’m still copping.

It just they’ve been using true red on the OG 13s, don’t know why they can’t use it on the 11s..... just saying

We’re going to go through a lot of false alarms over pairs over the next few months aren’t we?
We’re gonna have a lot of people heavily analyzing fakes and freaking out about them like they are the real deal. 75% of everyone’s gonna swear they are trash and drag them through the mud. Then real shoes are gonna surface and everyone’s gonna slowly admit they turned out great. Just like the infrared thread, just like the BC4 thread. Meanwhile I smh and wait for legit pics.

Look at how Gentry has us traumatized lol. Asking for the shoe to be done accurately is asking too much :lol: when prior releases of the same shoe have been done accurately :smh:

So now when I told people a while back, that I KNEW FOR SURE, there wouldn’t be a 45 on the back I literally got laughed at and told I didn’t know what I was talking about. Who’s chewing on rocks now? And now ya complaining about true red/varsity red? This what we doing now? Lol.. Whether it was 45, 23, heck could’ve been the infamous #12 he wore once when his jersey got stolen, I’m still coppin lol

Fam, we know theyre fakes but we also know that they represent what were gonna get in December. Forward facing Jumpman, 23 on the back and the white edges on the PL. Hoping for True Red instead of Varsity but I know that's asking too much.
Fakers need to wait for when reals begin production soon. Until then, all we're seein are fakes that have been around since the space jams

Back
Top Bottom