Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Question: Do y'all think that the price of the 2008, & 2012 releases will go up over the next decade?

You know, because they have the low cut patent leather, and they seem to be MORE popular with the younger crowd?

Just a thought I had.
I dont think they will. But hell some were offing their 2011 Cords for a lot around last Decembers release. I cannot see wanting either one of those releases at all.

I dont think they will. But hell some were offing their 2011 Cords for a lot around last Decembers release. I cannot see wanting either one of those releases at all.

True. I'm just contemplating on if I wanna get rid of my DS 2012 pair, now. I know for a fact, I'm getting rid of my used pair. I worn them ***** like 100 times, over the years. One of the stiffest, uncomfortable sneakers I've EVER worn. There STILL in great condition, tho.

True. I'm just contemplating on if I wanna get rid of my DS 2012 pair, now. I know for a fact, I'm getting rid of my used pair. I worn them ***** like 100 times, over the years. One of the stiffest, uncomfortable sneakers I've EVER worn. There STILL in great condition, tho.
I am no one to give much advise on that. But, if you held on to the ds pair a little longer to let the hype build for the new release it might entice people to want the 2012 more due to not wanting to wait.

I doubt the young crowd cares enough to go out of their way to get the low patent leather 12's even if they like em better. Im guessing they will just cop the new ones. If youre thinking like 5 years from now I bet the 2008/12's will be forgotten. Other then people who want every version.

I doubt their enthusiasm is enough as the og crowd to seek out og's. Theres a lot more nastalgia there then just i slightly prefer this version of that one.

You can still probably get good money from people who dont want to wait.

Nothing compares to the OG - Still smells like brand new leather!

Attachments

• 0351A8CB-AA04-48AB-A305-8F33022447FC.JPG
    0351A8CB-AA04-48AB-A305-8F33022447FC.JPG
    297.1 KB · Views: 73
  • 91F449B1-F0C5-4B97-80BB-3FB11F23CD1A.JPG
    91F449B1-F0C5-4B97-80BB-3FB11F23CD1A.JPG
    265.8 KB · Views: 67

I unloaded my 2011 concords a month before the December release for $395. Should have sold them a year or so earlier, when they were moving at $500-plus. But had I waited any longer, I would have gotten less for them.
The 2012 black/red XIs look to be selling between $350-$400 on SX right now. Don't take this as a guarantee but I have a hard time seeing them rising the closer we get to this year's release. If I were you, I'd list them for $400 now and see what happens. There's still plenty of time. Once the 2019s drop, though, you can be pretty assured the value of the 2012s will only decrease. The 2011 concords seem to have lost about $30-$50 in value on most sales since the new pair released.

I unloaded my 2011 concords a month before the December release for $395. Should have sold them a year or so earlier, when they were moving at $500-plus. But had I waited any longer, I would have gotten less for them.
The 2012 black/red XIs look to be selling between $350-$400 on SX right now. Don't take this as a guarantee but I have a hard time seeing them rising the closer we get to this year's release. If I were you, I'd list them for $400 now and see what happens. There's still plenty of time. Once the 2019s drop, though, you can be pretty assured the value of the 2012s will only decrease. The 2011 concords seem to have lost about $30-$50 in value on most sales since the new pair released.
My last 2001’s are worn but are still in great condition. AKA they look fairly new. I actually wore them to the dentist recently. But it’s time to retire them.

Still would be turning a profit off 2011 Concords even with that price drop you mentioned.

These are shaping up to be super good. I mean regardless if they get the red right this will be the best retro this shoe has ever had. I hope they get the true red on there but that would mean we’d be getting a 100% OG detail retro and I just don’t believe JB is capable of that. Would be too good to be true.

Last edited:
C7EC9924-68FF-4204-9C7A-DC3F82DD7A6E.jpeg
F3EBDC15-3CE2-4AEE-AFF7-7E314818E7E2.jpeg

I like this red... True red pops way more than anything they ever gave us since. The CDP’s were the closest they got to this shade but those are probably the worst pair of XI’s ever produced in my humble opinion. That zsneakeehead pic looks a bit better than the chickenwop fakes a page back. I just want them to get these right.

C7EC9924-68FF-4204-9C7A-DC3F82DD7A6E.jpeg
F3EBDC15-3CE2-4AEE-AFF7-7E314818E7E2.jpeg

I like this red... True red pops way more than anything they ever gave us since. The CDP’s were the closest they got to this shade but those are probably the worst pair of XI’s ever produced in my humble opinion. That zsneakeehead pic looks a bit better than the chickenwop fakes a page back. I just want them to get these right.
Hey what are these?

Back
Top Bottom