Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

I just go based off of zsneakerheadz, he actually states facts and doesn’t look for clout. Even when wavegod was saying 45 and showing 2012 11’s, zsneakerheadz didn’t even fall into all that because he said months ago it was OG remastered. I do enjoy the pictures from everyone though, it at least gives us a look at what we are getting until we can get official NIKE pics.

I just go based off of zsneakerheadz, he actually states facts and doesn’t look for clout. Even when wavegod was saying 45 and showing 2012 11’s, zsneakerheadz didn’t even fall into all that because he said months ago it was OG remastered. I do enjoy the pictures from everyone though, it at least gives us a look at what we are getting until we can get official NIKE pics.
Youd have to be pretty dense to think theyre not going to be the remastered shape. Like seriously? Thats what people are wondering?

Toe cap needs work. Plus no red tint in the cordura. Far from impeccable
I will be stunned if they actually bring back the mesh tint. But if these are the concords but just with a black upper and red sole and jump man and a 23, that's pretty good. Like you said, there should be no reason that's not what they are like, at a minimum.

Youd have to be pretty dense to think theyre not going to be the remastered shape. Like seriously? Thats what people are wondering?

We will all just have to wait until NIKE releases the final product pictures as I said leading to the release to see what we actually get. Based on this years releases already with the 6’s and 4’s, I don’t think we are in for any disappointments with the 11’s to come.

I will be stunned if they actually bring back the mesh tint. But if these are the concords but just with a black upper and red sole and jump man and a 23, that's pretty good. Like you said, there should be no reason that's not what they are like, at a minimum.
I completely expect them to come out just as you described. The only minor let down would possibly the v red shade. I will get over it quickly though once I see real pairs. If they do release with v red as we are all told they will be, why? Why wouldnt they capitalize on the original run they have been doing? It wouldnt make sense to me. Anyway, I to expect a black red version of what we got out of the Concord. Which Im 98% completely happy with.

We will all just have to wait until NIKE releases the final product pictures as I said leading to the release to see what we actually get. Based on this years releases already with the 6’s and 4’s, I don’t think we are in for any disappointments with the 11’s to come.
Im just thinking that should go without saying.

I thought the only mystery was the number and the shade

Back
Top Bottom