Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

How does it turn on you?
IMG_20190511_180342.jpg

Right shoe.

That’s crazy...Almost like moisture got inside the patent leather, or under the top layer at least...

Have you tried anything to get it off there?...Since they’re OG’s I’m not sure it take the chance and mess them up further but that would bug the hell out of me...

That’s crazy...Almost like moisture got inside the patent leather, or under the top layer at least...

Have you tried anything to get it off there?...Since they’re OG’s I’m not sure it take the chance and mess them up further but that would bug the hell out of me...
Lol. Yeah it does bug the hell out of me. And I have tried to wipe it off to no success.

Y'all do realize those pics floating around are the same UA shoe yes? In some images they look hella bad due to lighting and contrast/saturation, while in others they look closer to "true red" due to editing the pic via saturation and brightness levels.

Y'all do realize those pics floating around are the same UA shoe yes? In some images they look hella bad due to lighting and contrast/saturation, while in others they look closer to "true red" due to editing the pic via saturation and brightness levels.
UA shoes? What that mean. Oh yeah, Unauthorized Authentic. So the pics of the real pairs are going come within weeks. Right!

Well, All I can say is the better these fakes look, the better the reals will be.

UA shoes? What that mean. Oh yeah, Unauthorized Authentic. So the pics of the real pairs are going come within weeks. Right!
There is not such a thing as unauthorized authentic. Trust me I have learned the hard way in the past. Just wait for retail day and you will be fine. Pics are just a reference of what is REALLY coming. Have fun with it.

Yes, UA I consider fake obv. It's just funny how some of yall didn't like some images, but then we're going Gaga over other images...I'm over here like....uhhh, it's the same pair.

Anyway, I have my DS 96 pair in storage but I hope they have the slanted toebox like the 96, and not like the Concord 95.

Yes, UA I consider fake obv. It's just funny how some of yall didn't like some images, but then we're going Gaga over other images...I'm over here like....uhhh, it's the same pair.

Anyway, I have my DS 96 pair in storage but I hope they have the slanted toebox like the 96, and not like the Concord 95.
Not all the early pics were of the same pair. One had grainy pl and a backwards jumpman, one had low pl in the back and another pic had the high cut pl along with correct ankle cut from the cords. Def not the same shoe the whole time. Filters can alter the red for sure. The only pics I did not like to see were the first ones with the grainy pl. The recents look good. Which means the retails can only look better. The one thing I hope most besides the red now is they give that same pl thick cut that they didnt give us on the Concord.

Back
Top Bottom