Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

I def see it even though it’s a faint red tint. It’s easier to tell in the last three photos were the fabric on his shin is black but has blueish tint
20DE461A-FED0-40D8-A707-779CF17AD012.jpeg
81CC9D4C-15FA-4BB1-9321-20EF5B2420D3.jpeg
43BEE973-9218-416F-B38D-347A678B548A.jpeg
34A0127D-91AC-422B-B371-7DB1F0319475.jpeg
FB69C773-8E8E-435C-9D06-7626A5487CE6.jpeg
45513FB4-33AC-46A4-BC85-2F41DB252D87.jpeg

Here’s a game Worn pair.
It’s not age. If so, Space Jam would have it in pics too since they’re both black mesh

IMG_20181204_205305.jpg
best example I got. 96 title game. MJ fans know this moment.
It seems to me the texture of the lace loops is different from the texture of the panels, so the black is just reflecting differently. Just how I see it.

IMG_20181204_211013.jpg
IMG_20181204_210947.jpg
Last time and I will drop it. Lol. Both pics just got taken with flash. 2016 to 1996.
I think it's fair that the mesh on the OG blk/red was just different from what has been used since. Purposeful "red tint"? not buying it.

Can we agree to NOT make this a topic of conversation for the next 12 months?

I love this shoe man. I hope the next retro will be just as comfortable as the 01 pair, which was the only version I've ever owned. I wore em so much, they felt like feet.

My story about this release in 96. Went to my hometown to see my Grandparents along with my Aunt and Uncle. I had 130 some dollars cash from some birthday money I kept. For one purpose, to get these. I went with my Aunt to get a pair of size 10s hoping they would be there. The Footlocker at the mall had em, I held em. Then realized my dumbass forgot the money at my Grandmas house. The store employee knew how geeked I was and promised me hed hold onto them. My Aunt drove across town to get my money that I left on the kitchen table. I ran into the house, got my wallet, ran back to the car and back to the mall.
Heart was beating out my chest. Finally getting these after the unicorn Concords eluded me for several other reasons. Run and I mean run back to that Footlocker, my Aunt trying to keep up. Only to be told, they have been sold. I was crushed like no other. I was 16. My Aunt chewed his ***.lol. But at the end of the day. I took the biggest L, in my little shoe career. My consolation prize? Went to a mom and pop store and found yes in 96 found a pair of brand new Jordan 7 playoffs originals which I still have today. Those are my two greatest Jordans of all time for several reasons but most of all that link to that day, and my Aunt Susan who tried so hard to help me get them. Thanks if you read all that. lol.

with so much 2019 heat, JB must be planning to back off & reduce all the OG & other dope AJ1s that have come out in the past two years.
if they keep a steady rotation of AJ1 heat, i'm going to need a bigger closet or sneaker rehab / intervention.

I was on the fence with Concords, I think Ill just wait for the breds now.

I like 11's a lot but I dont think Ive ever been as in love with them as most people are.

edit ehh idk those concords are looking really clean might have to cop

with so much 2019 heat, JB must be planning to back off & reduce all the OG & other dope AJ1s that have come out in the past two years.
if they keep a steady rotation of AJ1 heat, i'm going to need a bigger closet or sneaker rehab / intervention.
OG Colorways for the Jordan 1 is done until the next retro 1 wave.

I do think a new retro wave for all models is coming in the next few years.

The red hue is only seen on og bred xis, the space jams were a PE only shoe in 96, the mesh used on those pairs was not the same source of mesh as all the other 95-96 bred pairs retail and PE its that simple, the red hue was not intended it was merely a hue given off by that specific mesh used on those pairs. we all know that PE pairs dont always have the exact same materials as retail pairs. Ill email Tinker right now and ask him, for those that dont believe me ill post other emails with communication with Tinker I had earlier this year if I need to.

These will have 23 right if yes auto cop if 45 probably gonna get me excited 6 months before release by leaked image before I hype lol

Back
Top Bottom