Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Well, they did a OG Jordan box with NA for the Concords. That said, it’s only right that they do a OG Nike box with NA for the Black/reds. Just do it, Nike. Make it happen.

I stood in line at footlocker for an hour before work back in '95 for these. There were all of 10 or 11 people in line with me. Ha ha. All we knew was that they were supposed to be black versions of the Concords. Other than that, no one in line had any idea what these would look like. There were no leaks or anything like that. But the Concords were so hot, it was a no-brainer that I had to have these.

I had never experienced breaking necks on the scale these had at the time. It was crazy. They were already kind of tight when I got them, but then my feet blew up from a 12 to a 13 shortly after so I couldn't wear them more than a month or so. So they've been sitting in my mom's attic until just a few months ago when she brought them back during a visit. Other than the sole separation, I'm kinda impressed with the condition.

DSC00033.jpg

DSC00038.jpg
DSC00041.ARW.jpg

Now it's been said that these would likely be made with the #45 on the heel instead of #23 even though I'm hoping it won't be. But regardless which one of these numbers they put on the back I"ll still get them.

I shared this on my IG a couple weeks ago.

That's pretty cool honestly. Makes me wonder if they'll just go ahead and release the whole OG set by doing Columbia's after the playoffs next year. I'm sure it'll probably be cool greys though.

It won’t be a Nike box though, the 12s retro box has a jumpman instead.

I predict either the current 11 og box, or a new box.

As far as boxes go.. I don't want anything but an OG box.. keep your slide outs keep your new box.. stop with the extra crap that just takes away from my OG experience. New box the CG's when they drop.. don't do this with any OG's; it's mad annoying and pointless.

I’ve seen people on social media wanting a Bred 45 stitched I’m like, hell to the **** nah! MJ never wore that and it wouldn’t make any ****ing sense to do that.

I have a feeling they will do something to this shoe that will be missing or we don't want.. like a 45 on the back or something not necessary, they like to give us almost everything but not everything how we want it,so that we buy these the next time they retro.

Back
Top Bottom