Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Crazy. An Og traditionalist like myself doesn’t care what number is on the back. As long as the other OG dna is present on the shoe, ill cop.

I’ll even cop a high cut parent leather cool grey XI. The high parent cut looks better to me.
Now if they stick a jumpman on the back I’d react different. 45, eh...

Definitely with you on that, the 11 is now about as good as it’s ever been as far as retros are concerned.
Correct. They won’t get any better than they are now (for better or worse) so nows the time to grab a pair to beat for the next 6-7 years till they release again. The 11’s before the SJ’s are trash

Last edited:
Still in regardless. The only place I heard it from other than here was kicksonfire. Sometimes I wonder where they all get their info.

No one. Rampant speculation based on no hard evidence as of yet.
That’s what I figured which is why I didn’t jump to conclusions, I saw a MN link earlier on social media and I’m assuming someone in here took their garbage as fact :smh:

E7A907D4-1A81-422C-914B-33F7540D9748.jpeg
Look at the shape on those 3’s. Beautiful

Please keep that damn 45 off of these. I know JB needs to sell them again to us in 5 or 6 years as the "23 version," but come on :smh:

I can deal with it on the Space Jams and Concords a lot better.

One of the pics circulating around with a 45 on them is a custom, so we won't be getting that. The only other one with a 45 is a sample that MJ was gonna wear, but never did.

Back
Top Bottom