Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

C7EC9924-68FF-4204-9C7A-DC3F82DD7A6E.jpeg
F3EBDC15-3CE2-4AEE-AFF7-7E314818E7E2.jpeg

I like this red... True red pops way more than anything they ever gave us since. The CDP’s were the closest they got to this shade but those are probably the worst pair of XI’s ever produced in my humble opinion. That zsneakeehead pic looks a bit better than the chickenwop fakes a page back. I just want them to get these right.
Are these the 1996's

C7EC9924-68FF-4204-9C7A-DC3F82DD7A6E.jpeg
F3EBDC15-3CE2-4AEE-AFF7-7E314818E7E2.jpeg

I like this red... True red pops way more than anything they ever gave us since. The CDP’s were the closest they got to this shade but those are probably the worst pair of XI’s ever produced in my humble opinion. That zsneakeehead pic looks a bit better than the chickenwop fakes a page back. I just want them to get these right.

Jesus. If they look like that I may have to get FOUR pairs. Those are impeccable. No joke. Make it happen JB!!! These can be the greatest retro ever.

13E355B1-4FE6-4FFD-A285-815DBA413296.png

Not saying these are official but this is what we getting & honesty I’m happy how they turning out

Not sure if this is still valid, but I remember an easy way to tell fakes in 11s was by the Jumpman not being centered between the 2 and 3

Last edited:
Let's just get this out the way right now. Any pictures you are seeing of the 2019s are FAKES. What the retail pairs are 95% gonna look like, but fakes. You will not see real pictures until November, MAYBE October if you're lucky. Not gonna say this again.
100 percent correct my guy just let em fantasize like u said it’s 95% pretty much wat we getting

Question: Do y'all think that the price of the 2008, & 2012 releases will go up over the next decade?

You know, because they have the low cut patent leather, and they seem to be MORE popular with the younger crowd?

Just a thought I had.

I’ve had every iteration of the Bred 11 including 2 pairs of the OG and the 2008 was one of the worst retros I’ve ever bought, if not the worst. I swear that shoe had so many things wrong with it i don’t know where to start. Also, they were even less comfortable than the Payless sneakers my mom used to buy me when i was a kid.

now i don't have to re-glue my 00's.

should i still? they're still in pretty good shape despite the sole separation....

Only pair I've owned were the 08 CDPs.

Was my first pair of 11s ever.

I remember when I tried them on for the first time.....had the feeling of "why do people go so crazy over this shoe".

100 percent correct my guy just let em fantasize like u said it’s 95% pretty much wat we getting
Patent leather with white edge

Jumpman facing the right on the right shoe and left on the left shoe

Screen printed 23 spacing

White and Black carbon fiber

A better looking toe box

And of course, a better looking red.

Is that all it. I hope so?

I want be surprised if adidas release the yeezy basketball sneaker the same day as the Bred 11s Just something I thought about

I want be surprised if adidas release the yeezy basketball sneaker the same day as the Bred 11s Just something I thought about

Oh you know Adidas/Yeezy is definitely working on something to release on the same day or even a day before just to tap into the 11’s sales. If they drop something the same day, then it’s just going to be even more chaos at the stores.

Back
Top Bottom