Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

So uhhhhhh........

What are y’all gonna wear these with?

:nerd:

C20B1162-F6CB-42EB-B791-685CA69714AB.jpeg

It’s a no-brainer :lol:

Holy **** I missed a lot in this thread. Red tinted mesh, no red tinted mesh. This place is going to be a ****ing war zone when official pictures drop isn’t it?

Nicknames on shoes = gimmick. The original colors do not need that. The history alone will sell. If Nike and JB would get a clue, they would showcase that history properly on their little FB and IG pages and maybe these young bucks might learn to appreciate something. Instead of buying what they know everyone else wants. No doubt people will buy this shoe solely because they are a big deal to others they do not know.

Holy **** I missed a lot in this thread. Red tinted mesh, no red tinted mesh. This place is going to be a ****ing war zone when official pictures drop isn’t it?

Not at all. We all love each other.
Actually, despite yesterday's unfortunate events ... :rofl:... I don't think so. These are going to be on-point based on other recent 11 releases. Despite some people getting way too over the top about the red tint yesterday, not one person ever said it was a huge deal or a deal breaker. It spun out of control for other silly reasons. There's no reason to believe there's really going to be something to complain about. Proper or at least pretty close PL height? Check. Shape? Check. Padded upper? Check. 23 on the heel? Check. OG box? Check. Red tint will be awesome if it happens, but if not, oh well. There's literally nothing else to potentially complain about except for the guys who are sticklers for the shade of red on the sole if they don't get that right. I think at the end of the day it's going to be pretty positive in here once real pics drop.

Didn't really make sense for them to be a bulls shoe anyway tbh
See you in the RAPTORS thread when they get announced :lol:

Why? Because it had additional colors? That’s how shoes were back then. The Raptors weren’t even in existence when those were made. You sound ignorant.

Back
Top Bottom