Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

oh. shoulda made your question clearer lol. correct question would be is shoepalace known for canceling orders or doing shady stuff? i think shoepalace is pretty legit. theyre not known to cancel your order in order to backdoor. sometimes they do oversell by mistake on their site and orders get cancelled for that reason.

im not sure if they even backdoor. i personally have never heard of them doing things like that.
Thanks I just got shipping confirmation from them I'm more of the big chain person although I had an order cancel only by FTA but thanks we don't have SP on the east coast

To each their own obviously, but how are you able to look at these and then look at your 2012s and feel content?

Sell those ****s for these; they're not even out yet and they're still clearly the better product.

Haven't really focused on either of the shoes and haven't done a quality comparison between them. I may dig in the closet and find my 2012 box and pull them out to see. Not a bad idea selling the '12's and getting the upcoming pair.

Haven't really focused on either of the shoes and haven't done a quality comparison between them. I may dig in the closet and find my 2012 box and pull them out to see. Not a bad idea selling the '12's and getting the upcoming pair.
I usually do not dog on past retros. But the 2012 I easily passed on with it being one of my favorites of all Js you would think I would not. They def do not live up to the pair releasing in December. You wouldnt regret it. Especially if you compare them side by side.

I
I usually do not dog on past retros. But the 2012 I easily passed on with it being one of my favorites of all Js you would think I would not. They def do not live up to the pair releasing in December. You wouldnt regret it. Especially if you compare them side by side.
My 2012 pair paid $150 sold them for $240 will be replaced with these can't wait

I don't want it at page 2million.. No chance this will happen but I love those threads with 17 pages on RD where all the people in the thread that really want them basically cop :lol:

Where the new pics at? This thread should never drop to page 2.. :lol:

I got u playa

B6A51DC2-5595-4788-8822-A634651FFDD0.jpeg

42BE097E-AB7E-42EE-A227-67520987B3CD.png

89E3EDDC-2E60-4106-98E6-B926DDAC3BFC.gif

Hell nah, Wop doesn't run off at the mouth like Wave Clown. I think they had beef at one point...someone correct me if i'm wrong but I think Wave God was exposing him for selling UAs like he doesn't sell them himself :lol:
This was just a couple year back.

Hell nah, Wop doesn't run off at the mouth like Wave Clown. I think they had beef at one point...someone correct me if i'm wrong but I think Wave God was exposing him for selling UAs like he doesn't sell them himself :lol:
that’s crazy I can see it now exposing each other about fakes

this reminds me of when a scambaiter on youtube called up 2 different tech support scammers in a conference call and sat back as they both tried to expose each other and convince him that the other was a scammer

Back
Top Bottom