Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Ahhh, the beginning of that mopping we did to them boys in that series. Had to get them back
I swear many thought it was gonna be the greatest series of all time. Some actually said that was gonna be the real NBA final. It def didnt live up to the hype as far as competitiveness. But like myself that didnt matter to me at all. Best part was the 45 points in game 4. The irony.

To me that game was the shoes defining moment.

Last edited:
I swear many thought it was gonna be the greatest series of all time. Some actually said that was gonna be the real NBA final. It def didnt live up to the hype as far as competitiveness. But like myself that didnt matter to me at all. Best part was the 45 points in game 4. The irony.

To me that game was the shoes defining moment.

I remember back then everyone at my school was saying Orlando was going to beat them again, I was like hell no they ain’t watch and see. Not only did Chicago win the series, they SMOKED the magic. Orlando was completely outclassed in every way possible. All the Magic fans had to eat their words.

C43FAFBD-8295-4BA3-BB86-4004206E3EF7.jpeg
4E0CAF0E-054F-4651-8297-1F7B1B3F4964.jpeg

I remember back then everyone at my school was saying Orlando was going to beat them again, I was like hell no they ain’t watch and see. Not only did Chicago win the series, they SMOKED the magic. Orlando was completely outclassed in every way possible. All the Magic fans had to eat their words.
As much as I have always liked Shaq and Penny, everyone around here was on their band wagon for sure. Getting told they were the best now and MJ too old and sucks. Penny owns Jordan. Comments like that. It was fun **** talk. But in the end being one of the few MJ fans left in my school at the time, it was more fun having the last laugh.

And then some. lol

As much as I have always liked Shaq and Penny, everyone around here was on their band wagon for sure. Getting told they were the best now and MJ too old and sucks. Penny owns Jordan. Comments like that. It was fun **** talk. But in the end being one of the few MJ fans left in my school at the time, it was more fun having the last laugh.

And then some. lol

Oh, yea. I totally put it in the Orlando fans faces after the Bulls swept them. Some of them tried to make excuses that Orlando had too many injuries but it hardly matters. The results would have been the same. No other team was even close to the caliber of the Bulls that year.

Oh, yea. I totally put it in the Orlando fans faces after the Bulls swept them. Some of them tried to make excuses that Orlando had too many injuries but it hardly matters. The results would have been the same. No other team was even close to the caliber of the Bulls that year.
If you remember the Bulls won their first 5 games. Orlando gave them their first loss and everyone just went to town about how it was over and Orlando gonna def win it all. Same game btw they debuted the pinstripe black jerseys. :pimp:

And then some. lol
It was hilarious to me back then that so many people thought the Magic had a chance, let alone were favored. I knew the Bulls were going to trash them, and everyone else, as soon in the regular season it was clear MJ was back to 100-percent prime MJ. Never a single doubt LOL

And then some. lol
Now you have to deal with the 12-27 year old Bronsexuals that trash Mike because they feel inadequate about their favorite player and his accomplishments (this is actually a thing). It’s hilarious, and this is coming from a huge Lebron fan that has watched him since he was a freshman in High School my *** literally screamed like a little girl when he won a ring for my teams for the first time in over 50 damn years.

Last edited:
In my opinion, Air Jordan's should be a thing in the past like Michael Jordan's basketball career. Air Jordan's shouldn't even be made anymore.

But I do feel like JB need to slow down on the Jordan 11 holiday releases I think after the cool greys release again “preying for Next year” that should be it ... what else ?? give us flint 13s or Red/white 12s... I say let the 11 Silhouette breath for awhile
Nah they need to give us a true pair of Columbias that trash they dropped last time was unacceptable. Even the 2000’s weren’t completely accurate. It’s about time those seen a proper retro.

But I do feel like JB need to slow down on the Jordan 11 holiday releases I think after the cool greys release again “preying for Next year” that should be it ... what else ?? give us flint 13s or Red/white 12s... I say let the 11 Silhouette breath for awhile
I dont think the Christmas 11 is going anywhere. The xi is still far and away the most popular model. If anything, the past few years have proven this even more. Even the other models that were day 1 sell outs (bc 3 and 4) were made in far less numbers. We have the columbias and cool greys left. Probably a retro+ or 2 in there as well before the cycle starts again.

the christmas 11 aint going nowhere. yall tripping. isnt that like their biggest release/seller every year? they can make new colorways. id love a high version of some of the snakeskin lows that have dropped and i know im not alone in sayin that.

In my opinion, Air Jordan's should be a thing in the past like Michael Jordan's basketball career. Air Jordan's shouldn't even be made anymore.

A'ight, my bad. My bad for trolling like that.

comments like these make remember how gold a NT jordan's 11 release can be in terms of comedy and trolling. now so good Gif's from the community and we can get that old thing back #pizzaparty

though it will all be ruined when the off white, yeezy and other hype boys come in to poopoo cause these will be everywhere and complain about something related to how Jordan's are dead and that i rather go buy insert designer.

Back
Top Bottom