Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Screenshot_2019-08-10-17-16-51-1.png
Screenshot_2019-08-10-17-18-44-1.png

The leather on that left shoe looks funky.

Yeah Looks extra ball-sacky

I'm not feelin' this pair at all. It's not just that scrotum *** leather on the left shoe, either. Something else is extremely off. I just can't put my finger on it.

So I’m scrolling through YouTube looking at all these videos and I come across this one that has a clear view of the label. On the label I see it says True Red instead of Varsity Red. If I’m not mistaken, we were reported to get Varsity Red originally with this release like on the 2012 release, so did JB bless us with the same red as the ‘96 OG’s?

I know this is not the official review video, but could this be a sign of things to come with JB come December? Is this something they have up their sleeves?

Early Fakes are popping up everywhere ‍♂️♂️♂️... be careful folks

Attachments

• D49901E6-54E5-4BFB-BE7D-C4C96E36EAD1.jpeg
    D49901E6-54E5-4BFB-BE7D-C4C96E36EAD1.jpeg
    164 KB · Views: 104

So I’m scrolling through YouTube looking at all these videos and I come across this one that has a clear view of the label. On the label I see it says True Red instead of Varsity Red. If I’m not mistaken, we were reported to get Varsity Red originally with this release like on the 2012 release, so did JB bless us with the same red as the ‘96 OG’s?

I know this is not the official review video, but could this be a sign of things to come with JB come December? Is this something they have up their sleeves?

I like these uploads from the other side of the globe. Say what you will about her accent, but this woman probably worked hard to learn English. And the irony is this: she couldn't be much further removed from US sneaker culture, but she is infinitely closer to the source of our little shoe fetish than we will ever be. Thanks to these videos, we’ve been able to preview the Space Jams, Concords and now these up to six months in advance. That beats the heck out of our primary sources from the 90s. The old catalogs predated the releases by only a few weeks (at best) and frequently pictured sample shoes that were different from the actual public releases they were marketing (Atlantic Penny IIs and Oxidized 14s come immediately to mind).

At any rate, for those who are interested, there are quite a few more of these videos on YouTube, which you can find using a "Bred 11 2019" search. From the looks of them, the outsole color will likely be true to original, as redstars001 pointed out.

Last edited:

These could be the real deal right here..

HOLY COW, those look great. Man that brought me back to 8th grade seeing the black and red XI for the first time in its OG greatness. These will retire my OGs for sure.

Do you guys have any good products or tips for cleaning the patent on your 11s? Kinda tricky to get it looking nice without fingerprints and smudges.

Back
Top Bottom