Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

We haven't had the best of luck in the Houston area with the Holiday Jordan Retro 11 Release meeting demand smh

Um...yes we have lol. Houston gets flooded with Holiday 11s just like any other major city if not more so. Idk what you talking about lol. You just have to be up on it. We haven’t had problems since GMB days.

^ was thinking the same thing... im happy they make the 11s available to everyone... dont see why they cant do the same for the 1s SMH
As popular as 1’s are with us (sneaker enthusiasts) regular people still don’t have that type of interest in spending 160 for a shoe with 1985 tech. If they just GR’d OG 1’s all the time they would sit hard just like the mids , which i personally have no problem with but Nike wants to keep that hype train rolling and unfortunately people want what everyone can’t have.

Air-Jordan-11-Bred-1-565x372.jpg

Um...yes we have lol. Houston gets flooded with Holiday 11s just like any other major city if not more so. Idk what you talking about lol. You just have to be up on it. We haven’t had problems since GMB days.

Concords weren't as easy and the Space Jams weren't either for me. But then again I didn't have a connect so we'll see.

Concords weren't as easy and the Space Jams weren't either for me. But then again I didn't have a connect so we'll see.
Really? I doubled on each release and I didn’t even enter any raffles. Each time I hit on SNKRS and then a footsite. Hoping for the same this time around but you know...Murphy’s Law

There are still people out there that don’t eat on release day, in 2019 Lol. Buy them for damn near retail after market dudes. I’m looking at a pair of ds cords size 11 right now on eBay $240 shipped.

I'm doing my homework now to secure a solid connect lol
Dude, honestly ... they thankfully make so many of these things now, it's not even a thing. If you put in any effort at all and still strike out, who cares? (And it's unlikely you'll strike out, and when I say effort, I don't mean shady backroom deals, I mean just be on the apps and sites at drop.) At worst, resell will be $20 over MSRP+tax within a month or less. Look at concords right now. And they're supposedly making hundreds of thousands more pairs of these. Nothing to sweat here man.

Did you get em tho? You must not buy shoes often or only come out to buy holiday 11s like these which by all means is ok it’s just that having a “connect” or the thought of feeling like you need one hasn’t been a thing in over 5 years. 11s for the holidays are easy if you 1. just download the foot apps and actually participate in the raffles. 2. Just go online on your phone or laptop/desktop and buy from one of the tens of dozens of websites including those same foot stores releasing them at the same time or 3. Just go to the store when it opens and buy the shoe. It’s really not hard at all. Concords and Space Jams especially were two of the easiest holiday 11 pick ups in recent memory.

You sound hella lame. Tell me you not a rep from Nike trying to create artificial hype. Lol. It’s not that serious. Don’t believe me, go look on eBay for ds cords.

2.1 million from what I heard everyone should eat

That still doesn’t seem like a lot, but it’s more than 2018 Concords so I’ll take it. Going to put in all the leg work to secure three pairs for retail, so hoping I’ll be able to enjoy Christmas and my birthday the following month with these gifts to myself.

Back
Top Bottom