Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

You sound hella lame. Tell me you not a rep from Nike trying to create artificial hype. Lol. It’s not that serious. Don’t believe me, go look on eBay for ds cords.
How prevalent we're Concords this time around ? I recently bought space jams, want Concords to try and complete the set

How prevalent we're Concords this time around ? I recently bought space jams, want Concords to try and complete the set
I wouldn’t know, I don’t know where you live. That doesn’t matter tho, eBay is nation/worldwide. Cop you a pair and complete that set, live yo bess life.

Not as popular as the concords and they on eBay for basically retail. You trolling hard my dude.

Idk.
I feel like Breds would take the tilt over Concords?
Of the original highs and the 01 run the Concords have always been my least favorite.
Breds>Jams>Columbias>Concords

concords were relatively easy. there were a good number of restocks too which helped. i doubled up with no issue. so if these are produced in higher number than concords, these will be not too hard to get too if you put in the effort.
and by that i mean enter for reserves on footapps, enter the usual online raffles, and just b on the sites at droptime on release day. you do 1 or more of the above and you probably gonna score 1 pair at least. and if you are braindead and stayed under your rock and put no effort before or on release day, there will be restocks, trust me.

2.1 million pairs is MORE than enough.

Y’all need to be reminded of the 2011 concords release again. Does anyone even remember how the bred release went in 2012, I don’t. That release was an easier cop.

Not with this being the most popular Jordan of all time and everyone wants to double and triple up. You do the math on that bro lol
Your comment got me thinking (which I appreciate on a slow work day!) about this topic....most popular (OG) Jordan of all time.

If we base it on present-day, "what is they hype leading to release day, combined with later seeing them on the streets" I wouldn't put these near the top. I would have to put white cement 3's (with NA) at top, and the Concord XI actually are ahead of the breds IMO to the general public. I would also argue the black/red 1 released again are at the very top. The black 4s there is an argument as well... What say you all?

Your comment got me thinking (which I appreciate on a slow work day!) about this topic....most popular (OG) Jordan of all time.

If we base it on present-day, "what is they hype leading to release day, combined with later seeing them on the streets" I wouldn't put these near the top. I would have to put white cement 3's (with NA) at top, and the Concord XI actually are ahead of the breds IMO to the general public. I would also argue the black/red 1 released again are at the very top. The black 4s there is an argument as well... What say you all?

Concords have always been “the Jordan” in this forum for years. The grail. 2011 release day chaos proved that. Bred 4 following. I’m not a fan of the concords, I prefer the breds, but I always thought that the Concords were way more popular.

Concords have always been “the Jordan” in this forum for years. The grail. 2011 release day chaos proved that. Bred 4 following. I’m not a fan of the concords, I prefer the breds, but I always thought that the Concords were way more popular.

The Concords are not “way more” popular than Playoff 11’s, if they are more popular at all. Historically every release for both has been an instant sellout, but in 96’, the breds sold out MUCH faster. That was really the first og Jordan to instantly sellout. The Concords came out late 95’ but their popularity didn’t catch on until people realized the Bulls were on pace to break 70. With the Breds, EVERYONE AND THEIR momma absolutely went bonkers over these, myself included. Even when I was getting the Concords in Nov 95’, I was wondering what a blk red version of the shoe would look like. Bred 11’s are goat.

Last edited:
The Concords are not “way more” popular than Playoff 11’s. Historically every release for both has been an instant sellout, but in 96’, the breds sold out MUCH faster. That was really the first og Jordan to instantly sellout. The Concords came out late 95’ but their popularity didn’t catch on until people realized the Bulls were on pace to break 70. With the Breds, EVERYONE AND THEIR momma went absolutely went bonkers over these, myself included. Even when I was getting the Concords in Nov 95’, I was wondering what a blk red version of the shoe would look like. Bred 11’s are goat.

I remember that bro. Breds sold out instantly while my parents copped me the Concords on the sales rack lol

The Concords are not “way more” popular than Playoff 11’s, if they are more popular at all. Historically every release for both has been an instant sellout, but in 96’, the breds sold out MUCH faster. That was really the first og Jordan to instantly sellout. The Concords came out late 95’ but their popularity didn’t catch on until people realized the Bulls were on pace to break 70. With the Breds, EVERYONE AND THEIR momma absolutely went bonkers over these, myself included. Even when I was getting the Concords in Nov 95’, I was wondering what a blk red version of the shoe would look like. Bred 11’s are goat.

Black / Red 11’s are my favorite sneaker and I’m not advocating the belief that the Concords are the more popular colorway, but back in those days it all depended on where you stayed at...

Out here in Vegas it was the exact opposite...Concords were the first shoes that stores couldn’t keep on the shelf...Columbia’s sat and were the only pair to see a discount around this way...Black / Reds dried up by the time the Bulls hit the ECF’s....Least that’s how it went out here...

All 3 were gone quickly around my area. The only shoe I was able to get when released was the black red low. Im with hellrazor1978 here though. The Cords were godly to me lol. But I was more anticipating a playoff color XI.

Yea all three are incredible but the red translucent outsole puts these over the top for me. I’ve always been partial to blk red Jordan’s.

I agree 100% HellRazor1978 HellRazor1978 . The OG is unmatched, & REALLY can't be touched by damn near ANY Jordan.

To ALL the dudes who have owned the OG's know EXACTLY what I'm talking about. The 2019's will be the BEST ever, but It'll NEVER touch the 96's.

WP_20180511_19_38_20_Pro.jpg
WP_20180511_19_38_29_Pro.jpg
WP_20180511_19_39_43_Pro.jpg
WP_20180511_19_42_09_Rich.jpg
WP_20180511_19_42_15_Rich.jpg
WP_20180511_19_44_43_Rich.jpg
WP_20180511_19_42_50_Rich.jpg

:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

:smokin

Top 5 ALL-TIME.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom