Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Yeah but you have Tony vision. I think my pair matches great but I won't put them up because you may ruin my day. Lol.

Yo tony went through like 9 pairs of Infras before he found a pair he would settle with. Lmao and even then he stopped looking at them cause he’d find an issue.

Guys I remember one time at I was at the mall for a release and it was rare for me to get their early because I stopped lining up.

So I go to Footlocker and I think Footaction, but they don't have 11.5 and Champs were now opening up so there was like 2-3 people waiting for the gate to raise up.

I got in line and they raised the gate and opened up and let in the 4-5 of us and the kid that was #1 on the line the guy who worked there was like "oh it's you". Dude went through every single size 9.5 pair until he was satisfied with a pair that he approved :rofl: #3 on the line was heated because he wore a size 9.5 also and I think he had to wait until they were done with the "picky" kid. They asked if anyone wore a different size and me and #2 stepped out and he got his size 10.5 and I got my 11.5.

As I'm there ringing up I see #1 there going through the pairs, with his moms too, and gassing her like they're going to be worth thousands of dollars or something. I believe it might have been the 2010 Varsity Red AJ6 release but I could be wrong. The Champs worker must have dealt with this kid on numerous occasions to have that patience.

I grabbed two pairs of Concords...let the extra go. I've worn one like 2 times I think? Going to grab two of the Bred's as well and if I don't find myself grabbing them regularly going to let the 2nd of them go as well.

I'm def grabbing a second pair of 2018 Concord's. First pair is still DS but I'm waiting for these to release and be on my regular season and playoffs swag all winter. Want a pair of both DS as well cause I don't think 11's will get this good retro build wise ever again.
Where are you still finding concords?

I got in line and they raised the gate and opened up and let in the 4-5 of us and the kid that was #1 on the line the guy who worked there was like "oh it's you". Dude went through every single size 9.5 pair until he was satisfied with a pair that he approved :rofl: #3 on the line was heated because he wore a size 9.5 also and I think he had to wait until they were done with the "picky" kid. They asked if anyone wore a different size and me and #2 stepped out and he got his size 10.5 and I got my 11.5.
:lol:
In college, I went to the local mall to buy the black/ white ("carbon fiber") Zoom Flight 95s (I’m talking original release back in ‘95). I ended up having the dude bring out every single pair in my size because almost all of them had bad glue jobs on the outsoles, and I could tell they were going to peel off quickly since I was buying to play in them. The guy was laughing but he could see my point and just kept bringing them out until I finally matched a good pair. I looked like Mars Blackmon sitting there on the try-on bench surrounded by a giant pile of Zoom Flights LOL

Last edited:
This relases is taking forever to get here. I really really wanna secure a pair. Does anyone believe it will be difficult to cop of SNKRS? Or know what would be the best way to get?

This relases is taking forever to get here. I really really wanna secure a pair. Does anyone believe it will be difficult to cop of SNKRS? Or know what would be the best way to get?
It’ll be a easy cop plus you know they gone do a shock drop in November long as you put some work in you’ll be fine but every 11 that came out for the last 4 years been pretty steady I hope my local DTLR do the toy for tot thing

Awesome thank you guys! I'm super stoked I've never had these but when I was like 4 or 5 watching the bulls with my pop I just remember black and red shiny sneakers. I never had them tho hate low cut PL and 500 is a high resell.

The back tab size is the reason for the shift. Its not that bad.[/QUOTE]

Just get accounts with Finish line and Eastbay. As far as this release goes, these will not be hard to get.

It’ll be a easy cop plus you know they gone do a shock drop in November long as you put some work in you’ll be fine but every 11 that came out for the last 4 years been pretty steady I hope my local DTLR do the toy for tot thing
WA

Yo tony went through like 9 pairs of Infras before he found a pair he would settle with. Lmao and even then he stopped looking at them cause he’d find an issue.
not so fast lol
havent settled. still looking. The pinky toe strip is crazy short on one and crazy tall on the other. The part of the overlay at the foremost front of the shoe near the toe cap. Youre right though, i put them away because i didnt want to think about it anymore. These experiences seem to be strictly Jordans, my daybreaks and killshots this year are mint. And my bc4s I guess... Maybe it was a 2018 thing.

Im currently agonizing over this 3rd replacement handmade pair of oakstreet bootmaker trench boots that showed up on thursday. They sounded so proud of them on the email telling me they were ready. The god damn top part of the left boot is stitched on twisted a few degrees to the right making the laces misaligned. Im still working up the nerve to tell them. I cant even imagine what theyll say. Every re-try takes 8-12 weeks lol

I miss the old days. Not good with how things are today. The shoe thing is so different now. These are a refresh. Yep, Im probably drunk. But whatever. When looking at a shoe and how much I want it gets replaced by, how much can I make off it becomes the norm. **** is ****ed up. I like Js for all the right reason in my mind. For all the wrong reason today. I guess working a normal job is just crazy. . Yeah, this is random but whatever. These are grails and I hope everyone has em.

I miss the old days. Not good with how things are today. The shoe thing is so different now. These are a refresh. Yep, Im probably drunk. But whatever. When looking at a shoe and how much I want it gets replaced by, how much can I make off it becomes the norm. **** is ****ed up. I like Js for all the right reason in my mind. For all the wrong reason today. I guess working a normal job is just crazy. . Yeah, this is random but whatever. These are grails and I hope everyone has em.
I completely agree with you I'm 26 man but I'm not part of this f'd up thinking of making a extra buck off the next guy
I think it should be a community of people who either collect for the love of Jordans game, or like my self I love anything that Tinker has put his touch on. That man is a God of sneakers! I love the Art of the sneaker and how it tied in to my nostalgia of watching MJ play between my pops being in an out of the PIN.

concords were relatively easy. there were a good number of restocks too which helped. i doubled up with no issue. so if these are produced in higher number than concords, these will be not too hard to get too if you put in the effort.
and by that i mean enter for reserves on footapps, enter the usual online raffles, and just b on the sites at droptime on release day. you do 1 or more of the above and you probably gonna score 1 pair at least. and if you are braindead and stayed under your rock and put no effort before or on release day, there will be restocks, trust me.

2.1 million pairs is MORE than enough.

I also feel like the concords were easy and I didn't even get a pair. I managed to find a pair on ebay for $230 shipped a week or so ago which I thought just had to be fake until I saw the guy had about 40,000+ positive reviews and it passed the legit check.

As for these, I still have my pair from the last release and as far as Jordans go that I wear, they've held up better than any other pair (granted I only wear, 4s, 9s, and 11s). I would have thought that people here, who seems to have hundreds of pairs of shoes, would already have these...a few times over. I'd grade my pair a B+ and I've worn them at least 50 times.

Back
Top Bottom